So assuming Liara isn't your love interest...

#1Necro_Fear89Posted 8/27/2012 9:32:14 AM
What are the chances her and Javik could hook up? Granted we don't know how Prothean mating works but I assume Asari wouldn't have an issue mating with one. Sure Javik seems like a hardass but it doesn't mean he's devoid of any emotions.

Thoughts?
---
I walk alone through empty fields, my hands are cold, my face is clay. I look for solace in the stars where emotions freely sway.
Member of TBWNN.
#2NS_RegentParkPosted 8/27/2012 9:37:10 AM
Javik intends to write a book with Liara depending on your conversation with Javik regarding the Shard. So, there's potential!
---
I'm pretty sure the Crucible was supposed to harness the dark energy of Haestrom to destroy the Reapers
#3Necro_Fear89(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2012 9:46:41 AM
NS_RegentPark posted...
Javik intends to write a book with Liara depending on your conversation with Javik regarding the Shard. So, there's potential!

Yeah this is exactly why I was asking lol, I just did that part not too long ago. It seems like towards the end of the game they started to be nicer to each other, hence my question. Maybe Javik joins in on helping Liara on Shadow Broker duties :O
---
I walk alone through empty fields, my hands are cold, my face is clay. I look for solace in the stars where emotions freely sway.
Member of TBWNN.
#4IokuaPosted 8/27/2012 9:47:55 AM
I'd say pretty high, their storylines are pretty invested in each other, and some of it is quite emotional, which can lead places. Just as if I'm shacking up with Tali, in my world Garrus gets to bang Dr. Michel since she obviously wants his beef. :P
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#5DethuliPosted 8/27/2012 9:48:25 AM
I don't see It happening. Condsidering Javik's attitude toward "primatives" I can only assume that for him, hooking up with an Asari would be like screwing a monkey or cow or a sheep or something.
---
This is my impaling wall. It's where I put the bodies.
#6ArchMageSynokPosted 8/27/2012 9:53:16 AM(edited)
I doubt he would hook up with anyone, he pretty much still views most of the races as they were in his time, as an unevolved species. I think he would consider it barely a step up from beastiality. It would be like if you woke up 50 thousand years later and monkeys and dolphins evolved into a sapient species, would you **** one?

lol, ninja'd
---
http://i.imgur.com/UNFgs.jpg
#7Necro_Fear89(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2012 9:53:23 AM
Dethuli posted...
I don't see It happening. Condsidering Javik's attitude toward "primatives" I can only assume that for him, hooking up with an Asari would be like screwing a monkey or cow or a sheep or something.

Well he does mention when talking to Tali over the ship how in his cycle even primitive Quarians were considered attractive and how it's such a shame no one can appreciate it now. Just because they were primitive doesn't devalue their worth, and the Asari were the ones guided the most by the Protheans in their primitive years.
---
Member of TBWNN.
#8INFRARED PYTHONPosted 8/27/2012 9:57:03 AM
Javik is too much of a hard ass. I couldn't see him do anything of the sort with anyone.
---
This message has been brought to you from my Galaxy Nexus
#9AnonyMouseXPosted 8/27/2012 10:04:08 AM
ArchMageSynok posted...
It would be like if you woke up 50 thousand years later and monkeys and dolphins evolved into a sapient species, would you **** one?

*long awkward silence*
yes
*quietly leaves thread*
#10IokuaPosted 8/27/2012 10:08:26 AM
INFRARED PYTHON posted...
Javik is too much of a hard ass. I couldn't see him do anything of the sort with anyone.

He's a hard ass because he's obsessed with revenge and he comes from a brutal culture, once the Reapers are taken care of he would probably soften considerably. His interactions with Liara and his visit to the Citadel prove this, especially if you take the Paragon route.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.