Does the Leviathan DLC change the ending? (No Spoilers, please)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Does the Leviathan DLC change the ending? (No Spoilers, please)
4 years ago#1
Finished ME3 a while back and played through the Extended Cut. Found it was fun, but left me wanting a bit more - for now I'm holding off on most of the DLCs until there's a fair amount of content to play through to justify playing it again, or a further development in the ending.

Without spoilers, can anyone confirm or deny whether the Leviathan DLC adds cutscenes and ending development beyond a throwaway line to the catalyst? Thank you very much!
Got a sig.
4 years ago#2
No. And though the mission sequence itself is enjoyable, the payoff is misleading, and ends up making the entire thing seem pointless.
You belong on the blizz D3 forums, it was built for people like you. Like how some barns are built specifically to contain filthy animals.
4 years ago#3
Thank you very, very much, Shoot.

I'll wait to get the DLC until others are released; I have a feeling that they'll tweak the endings just a tad before everything's done. And even if not, it wil be fun to play through all the added content at once for a fresh Mass Effect experience - sort of a ME4 in a way.

I appreciate the quick response.
Got a sig.
4 years ago#4
The good thing about this DLC. You can play a little bit at a time and comeback to it anytime you want. It isn't forcing you to complete it all at once.
4 years ago#5
The only thing I know that it changes is that if you are obsessed with the red ending, this DLC will make you upset.
4 years ago#6
On a slight tangent, do you think that BW will release more campaign DLC like leviathan, that basically has no impact on the ending but (from what i gather) is still interesting and a good play? I'm asking because, like the TC, i wouldn't mind the campaign that's expanded upon and creates a more in-depth game
Congratulations. Your statement has officially made me lose faith in humanity
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Does the Leviathan DLC change the ending? (No Spoilers, please)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived