Does the Leviathan DLC change the ending? (No Spoilers, please)

#1UncannyDPosted 8/28/2012 12:18:12 PM
Finished ME3 a while back and played through the Extended Cut. Found it was fun, but left me wanting a bit more - for now I'm holding off on most of the DLCs until there's a fair amount of content to play through to justify playing it again, or a further development in the ending.

Without spoilers, can anyone confirm or deny whether the Leviathan DLC adds cutscenes and ending development beyond a throwaway line to the catalyst? Thank you very much!
---
Got a sig.
#2shootsmackPosted 8/28/2012 12:19:21 PM
No. And though the mission sequence itself is enjoyable, the payoff is misleading, and ends up making the entire thing seem pointless.
---
You belong on the blizz D3 forums, it was built for people like you. Like how some barns are built specifically to contain filthy animals.
#3UncannyD(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2012 12:22:19 PM
Thank you very, very much, Shoot.

I'll wait to get the DLC until others are released; I have a feeling that they'll tweak the endings just a tad before everything's done. And even if not, it wil be fun to play through all the added content at once for a fresh Mass Effect experience - sort of a ME4 in a way.

I appreciate the quick response.
---
Got a sig.
#4XenoSuikodenPosted 8/28/2012 12:25:51 PM
The good thing about this DLC. You can play a little bit at a time and comeback to it anytime you want. It isn't forcing you to complete it all at once.
#5EribeePosted 8/28/2012 12:31:22 PM
The only thing I know that it changes is that if you are obsessed with the red ending, this DLC will make you upset.
#6kyro102Posted 8/28/2012 12:35:04 PM
On a slight tangent, do you think that BW will release more campaign DLC like leviathan, that basically has no impact on the ending but (from what i gather) is still interesting and a good play? I'm asking because, like the TC, i wouldn't mind the campaign that's expanded upon and creates a more in-depth game
---
Congratulations. Your statement has officially made me lose faith in humanity