question leviathan(spoilers)

#1RadiantSilverlighterPosted 8/28/2012 8:53:01 PM
Leviathan said that the reapers created the mass relays to make the harvest more efficient. Now correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't Sovriegn on Virmire say that they did not forge the mass relays?

I am confuzzled.
---
My God, it's full of stars...
#2IokuaPosted 8/28/2012 8:53:48 PM
Sovereign states the Reapers created the relays, you're getting it confused.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#3IrishSpectre_N7Posted 8/28/2012 8:54:24 PM
No, he said that the Protheans didn't forge the mass relays. It was established in ME1 that the Reapers created the Mass Relays so that the development of galactic society is predictable.
---
http://i39.tinypic.com/6h2t76.gif
#4pj44055Posted 8/28/2012 8:54:28 PM
RadiantSilverlighter posted...
Leviathan said that the reapers created the mass relays to make the harvest more efficient. Now correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't Sovriegn on Virmire say that they did not forge the mass relays?

I am confuzzled.

No.

Sovereign said that they created the Citadel and the Mass Relays so that the species who learned how to use them would evolve along the path they (the Reapers) desired.

At least, it was something like that.
---
Wii FC: 3351-9107-3724-8137 Name: PJ
XBOX LIVE Gamertag/PSN ID: Vash8806
#5RadiantSilverlighter(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2012 8:55:40 PM
IrishSpectre_N7 posted...
No, he said that the Protheans didn't forge the mass relays. It was established in ME1 that the Reapers created the Mass Relays so that the development of galactic society is predictable.

ok now I remember, thanks. it's been a while since I played ME1 plus i'm sleepy.
---
My God, it's full of stars...
#6shootsmackPosted 8/28/2012 8:58:00 PM
Better question:

How did the Leviathan's do ANYTHING without interstellar travel? Oh yeah, oops, they had to already have made interstellar starships who killed them all to make interstellar travel possible to enslave the races living in different star systems which were already controlled by the Leviathan's who apparently did not have interstellar travel.
---
You belong on the blizz D3 forums, it was built for people like you. Like how some barns are built specifically to contain filthy animals.
#7IokuaPosted 8/28/2012 9:00:01 PM
shootsmack posted...
Better question:

How did the Leviathan's do ANYTHING without interstellar travel? Oh yeah, oops, they had to already have made interstellar starships who killed them all to make interstellar travel possible to enslave the races living in different star systems which were already controlled by the Leviathan's who apparently did not have interstellar travel.

If you're going to troll, at the very least understand what you're throwing a hissy fit about.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#8shootsmackPosted 8/28/2012 9:01:17 PM
Iokua posted...
shootsmack posted...
Better question:

If you're going to troll, at the very least understand what you're throwing a hissy fit about.

Reapers came after Leviathans.

Meaning Interstellar travel came after Leviathans.

meaning how did the Leviathan's rule anyone or anything or spread their influence barring sphere-laced asteroids?
---
You belong on the blizz D3 forums, it was built for people like you. Like how some barns are built specifically to contain filthy animals.
#9pcmike2Posted 8/28/2012 9:02:27 PM
shootsmack posted...
Better question:

The codex says the used eezo or something like that.
---
SSBB FC:0946-1920-8546
#10Sun Ce fanPosted 8/28/2012 9:10:44 PM
shootsmack posted...
Iokua posted...
shootsmack posted...
Better question:

Reapers came after Leviathans.

Meaning Interstellar travel came after Leviathans.

meaning how did the Leviathan's rule anyone or anything or spread their influence barring sphere-laced asteroids?

Master Race of the Galaxy.
Rules and Laws that apply to the current races and even the Reapers do not apply to them. From what levi said, they came first before everything else in the galaxy. Thus we have no idea what the hell they are truly capable of, no race does except probably the Reapers. Thus why they fear them and want to kill'em.