Poor space Hamster. (No Leviathan Spoilers)

#11shootsmackPosted 8/29/2012 5:01:48 AM
The hamster does the exact same animation with the same interval, it just adds a screaming affect to a shrunken head on a nearby table, making it seem as though the hamster is being scared off.

If you harass the head in Broomley's office prior to stealing it with Vega, it will explode.

But it will be back the next time you're there.

CONSEQUENCES
---
You belong on the blizz D3 forums, it was built for people like you. Like how some barns are built specifically to contain filthy animals.
#12_Shadownite_Posted 8/29/2012 8:27:49 AM
TheApd_Returns posted...
Snape kills Leviathan

DUDE! Some of us haven't gotten that far yet!
#13tarenwandererPosted 8/29/2012 8:40:19 AM
_Shadownite_ posted...
TheApd_Returns posted...
Snape kills Leviathan

DUDE! Some of us haven't gotten that far yet!

Leviathan is really Bruce Willis, who's already dead!
---
Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much. - Oscar Wilde
~ The Planeswalker ~ Delusion of Stability
#14melvin343Posted 8/29/2012 8:44:33 AM
I took Dr. Bryson Toy and it looks good in my room and I would not call it a Space Hamster replacement, I call it a Prothean floating Orb replace lol.
P.S like I said, it looks good in my room and besides, Halloween is coming up, so it's time to decorate the room.
---
Police today arrested a man who said he slept with more Woman then he can handle.
XBOX GT: player1mj117. PSN: playmaker45.
#15_Shuyin_Posted 8/29/2012 1:11:31 PM
He doesn't replace your space hamster. The Husk Head is placed next to the hamster, on the same desk where Shepard's achievements could be viewed in ME2. When you click on your Space Hamster, the head will turn to it and scream, causing the Hamster to run back (just like it always did. The head just gives it a reason as to why its running away so quickly).

I guarantee that Husk Head was watching Liara and I make little blue children...
---
"May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead."
~Garrus Vakarian, Mass Effect 3
#16TheRequiemWolfPosted 8/29/2012 3:06:41 PM
Anyone know why they didn't pass more of the decorations on? The Orb, Magazines, Helmet are all missing. The picture too. Seems like the cabin could've used a few more decorations, and it's strange they didn't add the Harbinger and Ground version of the Reapers. Glad we got Sovereign back though.
---
Never forget that Bioware/EA screwed up the ending of the Mass Effect Trilogy and couldn't admit it to themselves or anyone.
#17_Shuyin_Posted 8/30/2012 3:02:59 PM
TheRequiemWolf posted...
Anyone know why they didn't pass more of the decorations on? The Orb, Magazines, Helmet are all missing. The picture too. Seems like the cabin could've used a few more decorations, and it's strange they didn't add the Harbinger and Ground version of the Reapers. Glad we got Sovereign back though.

After Shepard was arrested, his ship was taken by Alliance and received a "make-over". Since they weren't planning on giving the Normandy back to Shepard (Traynor says it was going to be Anderson's base) it's presumed they either tossed out all of Shepard's belongings or gave them to him so he could put them in his "cell".

His model ships were kept in storage while the Space Hamster escaped.
---
"May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead."
~Garrus Vakarian, Mass Effect 3