Operation Overdrive

#11TysakasaPosted 10/3/2012 1:50:45 PM
Provided that Bioware actually fixed the vanguard glitch, saying that they did doesn't mean it's actually fixed. Could end up with the glitch being even worse than before (de-syncing due to target being killed before you connect would be a rather funny way to go). Not holding my breath about them actually fixing it with how buggy their game has been even after patches.
#12Talon5967Posted 10/3/2012 2:15:43 PM
This will be an easy one. At least half the matches I play are over in less than 20 minutes. Current record low stands at 14:22, but that's also only on bronze. I think silver is something like 15 or 16 minutes. Don't remember.

And the allied goal only needs one person to survive to extraction to count. Should also be an easy one.
---
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't.
Gamertag: Talon Omega
#13DivineFistOkaPosted 10/3/2012 2:37:47 PM
eurytomid posted...
Squad Goal: Full extraction on any map at any difficulty in 20 minutes or less. Squads can be any size.

Allied Goal: Complete 200,000 extraction waves on any difficulty. Squads can be any size. Full extraction not required.

They're trying to force people to see the credit bonuses for extraction that come with the patch. Of course they did an extraction goal. Makes absolutely perfect sense. And when people still suicide on extraction cause they don't care about an extra 1k-3k credits on bronze/silver, Bioware will stand around scratching there head as we flunk the operation horribly. Too many idiots won't extract even after the patch. AT LEAST they don't require full extraction fr the allied goal. NO ONE would get that on normal play. Even on platinum, an extra 13k credits won't be worth the extra medigel/rockets/ops packs used to survive for a full extraction. To many folks just won't even try. Plus, noobs who won't even know about the patch. And what do you want to bet, they won't listen when someone with a brain and a mic try to explain it to them.

[/rant]
---
I feel a great disturbance in the Force, as if a million voices cried out to say "Oh ****!!!".
Tri's servers booted people again. MH Tri - Chihiro
#14maturin1919Posted 10/3/2012 3:25:11 PM
DivineFistOka posted...
eurytomid posted...
Squad Goal: Full extraction on any map at any difficulty in 20 minutes or less. Squads can be any size.

Allied Goal: Complete 200,000 extraction waves on any difficulty. Squads can be any size. Full extraction not required.

They're trying to force people to see the credit bonuses for extraction that come with the patch. Of course they did an extraction goal. Makes absolutely perfect sense. And when people still suicide on extraction cause they don't care about an extra 1k-3k credits on bronze/silver, Bioware will stand around scratching there head as we flunk the operation horribly. Too many idiots won't extract even after the patch. AT LEAST they don't require full extraction fr the allied goal. NO ONE would get that on normal play. Even on platinum, an extra 13k credits won't be worth the extra medigel/rockets/ops packs used to survive for a full extraction. To many folks just won't even try. Plus, noobs who won't even know about the patch. And what do you want to bet, they won't listen when someone with a brain and a mic try to explain it to them.

[/rant]

This is the first time I've ever said this, but...

You mad, bro?
---
'It's called a compound fracture, rapist. It'll never heal. Not right it won't. Not nearly right. You'll remember me every time the air goes wet and cold.'
#15CharmilePosted 10/3/2012 3:46:00 PM
DivineFistOka posted...
eurytomid posted...

[/rant]

It's not that time in the rotation yet tsk tsk
---
The problem with restraining speech is, who gets to set the rules? If it's only okay in a certain time or place, who gets to say what time and what place?
#16DivineFistOkaPosted 10/3/2012 3:53:40 PM

You mad, bro?

No, just bitter over idiots screwing me in the last two operations. Had to try soooo many times to find a group who didn't think 'we only need 2 non humans, I'll use whatever i want, screw you', and some idiot used consumables every time I played on the operation before that, so I NEVER got my commendation pack for that op. Even thugh I did the goal myself, multiple times, the rest of the team were always either trolls or idiots who thought 'Rockets are fine, we just can't use medigel, her-her.' Then after explaining, politely, to either group, I get kicked.

Yes, I'm bitter.
---
I feel a great disturbance in the Force, as if a million voices cried out to say "Oh ****!!!".
Tri's servers booted people again. MH Tri - Chihiro
#17DiamondAce18Posted 10/3/2012 4:01:03 PM
DivineFistOka posted...

You mad, bro?

No, just bitter over idiots screwing me in the last two operations. Had to try soooo many times to find a group who didn't think 'we only need 2 non humans, I'll use whatever i want, screw you', and some idiot used consumables every time I played on the operation before that, so I NEVER got my commendation pack for that op. Even thugh I did the goal myself, multiple times, the rest of the team were always either trolls or idiots who thought 'Rockets are fine, we just can't use medigel, her-her.' Then after explaining, politely, to either group, I get kicked.

Yes, I'm bitter.

No kidding? That operation I soloed. The second I just got lucky running into a Quarian-based lobby group. Mostly you should just stick to whatever friends you can depend on to actually stick to the goals of the Operation in question. Randoms are too undependable for most part (not that I'm deliberately generalizing everyone in one lump group).
#18phoenix52Posted 10/3/2012 5:27:51 PM
Every single challenge I've accomplished has been done with randoms. I would say that people exaggerate how bad randoms are, but it seems like too many people agree so I guess I'm just really lucky.

It was touch and go there for a minute during the same race squad goal, but that was because I almost didn't make it to the extraction point in time.
---
Its like having a knitting contest between the best regular old lady knitter in the world and a guy who's superpower is specifically to be the best knitter ever
#19maturin1919Posted 10/3/2012 5:48:32 PM
DivineFistOka posted...

You mad, bro?

Yes, I'm bitter.

If you come here and put a team together you shouldn't have any problems.
---
'It's called a compound fracture, rapist. It'll never heal. Not right it won't. Not nearly right. You'll remember me every time the air goes wet and cold.'
#20NilesMonkeyPosted 10/4/2012 7:11:14 AM
Rafficus_III posted...
This should be extremely easy. I'm pulling out the Manguard this week.

Sooooo much this.
---
***The preceding post may have contained spoilers.***
Gamertag: Niles2828