Anyone not too crazy of having 2 or more of the same species for 1 class?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Anyone not too crazy of having 2 or more of the same species for 1 class?
4 years ago#11
I mind more they didn't create some new armors/costumes or just spruce up some from previous games....or use more of the already in game assets and modify them like they did for N7 guys.
Formerly Geese911, changed because Sailor Bacon wouldn't shut up about changing old names. ~_~
boku wa SEXUAL TYRANNOSAURUS atashi wa
4 years ago#12
MrPibbRules posted...
Ghostfeet posted...
A new Turian soldier could be neat, bit I'd really love a Salarian Soldier. More STG dammit!

Yeah, there is a total lack of salarian love goin on.

gross. More xenosexuals.
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
4 years ago#13
*shrug*

Had to happen eventually. Well, didn't have to, but w/e. If there's a species that should double up on Soldier it's the Turians, and it's not like Asari, Quarians, and humans haven't done it.

Who knows, maybe it will have more than 6 classes this time.
P&L: Deal w/it
Cookie if you get the reference
4 years ago#14
Lack of Salarian love aside (though the two existing Salarians are both excellent), I think there's enough different MP characters now that having 2 of the same class for a species is almost inevitable, and for some races makes sense.

Asari having multiple Adepts, Turians having multiple Soldiers makes sense, really.
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Anyone not too crazy of having 2 or more of the same species for 1 class?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived