Anyone not too crazy of having 2 or more of the same species for 1 class?

#11SaintTweeterPosted 10/4/2012 9:25:18 PM
I mind more they didn't create some new armors/costumes or just spruce up some from previous games....or use more of the already in game assets and modify them like they did for N7 guys.
---
Formerly Geese911, changed because Sailor Bacon wouldn't shut up about changing old names. ~_~
boku wa SEXUAL TYRANNOSAURUS atashi wa
#12SinisterSamuraiPosted 10/4/2012 9:33:11 PM
MrPibbRules posted...
Ghostfeet posted...
A new Turian soldier could be neat, bit I'd really love a Salarian Soldier. More STG dammit!

Yeah, there is a total lack of salarian love goin on.

gross. More xenosexuals.
---
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
#13BhelliumPosted 10/4/2012 9:56:48 PM(edited)
*shrug*

Had to happen eventually. Well, didn't have to, but w/e. If there's a species that should double up on Soldier it's the Turians, and it's not like Asari, Quarians, and humans haven't done it.

Who knows, maybe it will have more than 6 classes this time.
---
P&L: Deal w/it
Cookie if you get the reference
#14MurphysGhostPosted 10/4/2012 10:01:19 PM
Lack of Salarian love aside (though the two existing Salarians are both excellent), I think there's enough different MP characters now that having 2 of the same class for a species is almost inevitable, and for some races makes sense.

Asari having multiple Adepts, Turians having multiple Soldiers makes sense, really.
---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson