Took break from ME...Just saw the trailer now... My Mass is very errect now!

#11Ryan-06(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 9:26:01 PM
Oh yeah forgot about that game. Well I'm not getting Dishonored. Been playing RE6 ever since. I guess I have 4 days to beat all that before getting the DLC. That's enough time I think.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six
#12darkdragongirlPosted 10/4/2012 10:29:28 PM
And I'm back....and now have to super stock on credits. -_-
---
GT: Embrace Regret
Nerf all the classes 2012
#13PsyrenCallPosted 10/4/2012 10:30:51 PM
I'll be credit stocking a bit this weekend, won't be able to save much since it's Canadian Thanksgiving and I'll be in the US to meet my cousin's new baby daughter. Damn you, real life, damn you!
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#14darkdragongirlPosted 10/4/2012 10:34:36 PM
I have work tomorrow afternoon.

A birthday on Saturday. A birthday on Sunday.

Monday I am free. Tuesday I work. -_- ner...
---
GT: Embrace Regret
Nerf all the classes 2012
#15BhelliumPosted 10/4/2012 10:43:19 PM
DAMMIT BIOWARE, YOU JUST WON'T LET ME LEAVE

I had moved on, but you just can't let go can you? FINE, I'LL KEEP ENJOYING YOUR DUMB GAME
---
P&L: Deal w/it
Cookie if you get the reference
#16HaroukiPosted 10/4/2012 10:45:11 PM
Here's the trailer song according to one of the devs

http://soundcloud.com/the-thirteen-brotherhood/triple-dog-dare
---
Bring on Super Robot Taisen Z2-2
#17Ryan-06(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 10:45:49 PM
PsyrenCall posted...
I'll be credit stocking a bit this weekend, won't be able to save much since it's Canadian Thanksgiving and I'll be in the US to meet my cousin's new baby daughter. Damn you, real life, damn you!

I got time thankfully. Just went to my nephews first birthday party the previous weekend.
I may stop RE6 to credit stock with the rest of you lol. Thankfully the packs should give them easily since everything else is unlocked.
---
#18Ryan-06(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 10:46:42 PM
Harouki posted...
Here's the trailer song according to one of the devs

http://soundcloud.com/the-thirteen-brotherhood/triple-dog-dare

Ahh, Thanks very much. I had assumed they'd pick Two Steps again like the other trailers. Sounded similar enough. Love the song.
---
#19PsyrenCallPosted 10/4/2012 11:16:03 PM
And after two failed rounds I remembered why I don't like this multiplayer anymore... it's boring.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#20Ryan-06(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 11:43:18 PM
It does get boring if I play it too long with back to back matches. Failing ruins the experience as well.

But I'll be getting the DLC, try each new class and the new weather system/hazards =O Can't wait to see how people mess around with that. I'll be dying on purpose to test things out.
---