Regarding Volus classes

#21PharoahPelicanPosted 10/6/2012 2:15:11 PM
Shah138 posted...
Speedmaster1225 posted...
Why? Nobody's forcing you to play as them. What's the issue?

They're jokes and time spent making Volus characters could have been spent making something good, like more Salarians considering they've been stuck with the two that we started out with.

I agree that more Salarians would be nice, but the Volus won't hurt. It will be the first time we've seen a Volus actually contibute to the war effort instead of just reading about it.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#22DoctorTurkPosted 10/6/2012 2:16:23 PM
PharoahPelican posted...
Shah138 posted...

They're jokes and time spent making Volus characters could have been spent making something good, like more Salarians considering they've been stuck with the two that we started out with.

I agree that more Salarians would be nice, but the Volus won't hurt. It will be the first time we've seen a Volus actually contibute to the war effort instead of just reading about it.

"let's put soldiers that die in one hit on the front lines"

ok
---
" ...In the final episode of the Magnificent Steiner, I bet... he finally became human again."
#23Speedmaster1225Posted 10/6/2012 2:17:44 PM
DoctorTurk posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
Shah138 posted...

ok

Ever hear of cannon fodder?
---
Who needs a sig?
#24DoctorTurkPosted 10/6/2012 2:20:33 PM
DoctorTurk posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
Shah138 posted...

ok

Ever hear of cannon fodder?

let's use the race funding most of our galaxy's biggest army's assets as cannon fodder

sure to improve relations and make our army even stronger
---
" ...In the final episode of the Magnificent Steiner, I bet... he finally became human again."
#25NafzgerPosted 10/6/2012 2:30:28 PM
DoctorTurk posted...

let's use the race funding most of our galaxy's biggest army's assets as cannon fodder

But volus look like big balloons. It will be just like in WWII when we sent in the troop of art students with inflatable tanks to make the Germans think our army was bigger than it was.
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
Brutish tempers curbed by ten to twenty lashes.
#26DoctorTurkPosted 10/6/2012 2:31:13 PM
Nafzger posted...
DoctorTurk posted...

But volus look like big balloons. It will be just like in WWII when we sent in the troop of art students with inflatable tanks to make the Germans think our army was bigger than it was.

this isnt ww2
---
#27twinstarnumber1Posted 10/6/2012 3:46:47 PM
Yup totally stupid, i hope they're fake as well. Honestly if they put those butterballs out on the multiplayer what's next? Are they going to have "Baby Elephant Walk" playing as they waddle out on the battlefield?
---
XBL Gamertag: Mydarkstar --- PSN: Mydarkstar
#28spidalamPosted 10/6/2012 4:23:59 PM
With their proficiency in making weapons I'm sure they can make a suit suitable for combat. They may not be a war-faring race but SURELY they have their own warriors. I can't see a Citadel race not being able to defend themselves. Thats asinine. Plus in the story you have the ability to gain Volus "war assets" and the Volus CLEARLY says they aren't the Best at combat but he will send what he can which would mean they have warriors.....
---
XBL GT: "Spidalam"
SSBB FC:4811-6635-4158/Nickname:Spida
#29shootsmackPosted 10/6/2012 4:27:00 PM
What is playing as a Volus gives you a few minor handicaps, but when you win, you get extra cash?
LIke hazard pay.
---
You belong on the blizz D3 forums, it was built for people like you. Like how some barns are built specifically to contain filthy animals.
#30Urdnot_RuntPosted 10/6/2012 4:52:54 PM(edited)
No. Just no. I don't want little balloon men running around in my matches and neither should you

Good thing they aren't really putting volus in the MP. If they were they would have been in the trailer. It's just some joke filenames that got taken too seriously