Best class in the game?

#117lightsXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 5:16:43 PM
only right now I rented ME3. I heard that a trilogy is coming out. I might buy it.
---
...In a Sexual way...
Sick of seeing my comments? Then ignore me. Not too hard huh?
#12SushiSquidPosted 10/6/2012 5:23:23 PM
Oh, wow. This is what we get for replying to the topic after only reading the title.

The best class in this game is Infiltrator. Infiltrator is also tied with Soldier for best class in ME1, and is among the best in ME2, just in case you wanted to play the trilogy with the same class. The Soldier and Vanguard have also remained consistently good. The Sentinel is fair in ME1 and 3 and tied with Soldier for best in ME2. The Adept was very good in 1, less impressive in 2, and good again in 3. The Engineer has consistently been the worst class of the series, although it's at least good in 3.
#13NafzgerPosted 10/6/2012 5:35:51 PM
SushiSquid posted...
Oh, wow. This is what we get for replying to the topic after only reading the title.

The best class in this game is Infiltrator. Infiltrator is also tied with Soldier for best class in ME1, and is among the best in ME2, just in case you wanted to play the trilogy with the same class. The Soldier and Vanguard have also remained consistently good. The Sentinel is fair in ME1 and 3 and tied with Soldier for best in ME2. The Adept was very good in 1, less impressive in 2, and good again in 3. The Engineer has consistently been the worst class of the series, although it's at least good in 3.

TC said in the game. TC did not specify if he meant SP or MP.
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
Brutish tempers curbed by ten to twenty lashes.
#14OEIO999Posted 10/6/2012 5:37:56 PM(edited)
manbearpig654 posted...
Anyone with any gun

Fix'd
#15SageOfLifePosted 10/6/2012 5:41:10 PM
Nafzger posted...
SushiSquid posted...

TC said in the game. TC did not specify if he meant SP or MP.

He specifically mentioned his Shepard. That implies SP.
---
I am the lizard queen!
#16MalzelPosted 10/6/2012 6:10:43 PM
Shepard is a Krogan.
#17vicilPosted 10/6/2012 7:09:00 PM
Drell Vanguard is the most fun, but Krogan Vanguard is nearly invincible for a cheap win.
---
PSN: MiniPizzas
The Mobile Infantry: Incredibly badass, stupid mother****ers, being massacred every day by giant insects. They need a game.
#18OEIO999Posted 10/6/2012 7:09:41 PM
vicil posted...
Drell Vanguard is the most fun, but Krogan Vanguard is nearly invincible for a cheap win.

The inevitable lag would say otherwise
#19Doofe_2012Posted 10/6/2012 7:10:11 PM
Vanguard is the king (or queen, in your case) in Singleplayer. Charge + Nova is just a ridiculously overpowered combination given the right loadout (and therefore cooldown time).

However, Sentinel and Adept are also fun as hell to play. I've never played an Infiltrator in SP, but I've heard good things about it, too.
---
Gamertag: ColossusCHD
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3763197/Doofe2012
#20SushiSquidPosted 10/6/2012 7:21:52 PM(edited)
Doofe_2012 posted...
I've never played an Infiltrator in SP, but I've heard good things about it, too.

You know how Tactical Cloak was ridiculously overpowered and had to be nerfed several times in multiplayer? Yeah, well it wasn't changed in single player.