Bioware y u no hanar in mp?!

#1allsomePosted 10/7/2012 8:22:57 PM
y u no hanar?!
---
Wake Up, John! Halo 4 Launches November 6, 2012
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: MakeLoveNotVVar - that's 2 capitol Vs
#2EDMartyrPosted 10/7/2012 8:34:17 PM(edited)
What about Elcor?

Irritated: moar alien diversification plox
#3BubbleGumCrisisPosted 10/7/2012 9:35:11 PM
Biotic God Volus?
---
Dane Cook, Larry the Cable Guy, and Carlos Mencia are the unholy trinity of mediocre comedians making America severely not funny. - Some guy.
#4I_hate_cocoaPosted 10/7/2012 9:49:04 PM
EDMartyr posted...
What about Elcor?

Irritated: moar alien diversification plo-

*shot*

See?
---
I hate 4chan.
#5Rafficus_IIIPosted 10/7/2012 10:17:59 PM
They're too busy in Japan, something about a lucrative contract offer to engage in an exotic genre of cinematography or something like that.
---
GT: BigRaff87
#6Lord of NightmaresPosted 10/7/2012 11:19:46 PM
They'd require a completely different set of movement controls considering the fact that they can float.
#7PsyrenCallPosted 10/7/2012 11:37:36 PM(edited)
Lord of Nightmares posted...
They'd require a completely different set of movement controls considering the fact that they can float.

No they wouldn't. Hovering a half foot off the ground doesn't somehow change how they would move. What they would need is an entirely different animation rigging, which is not going to happen, it's also why I don't believe the Volus are actually going into the multiplayer since they would require one as well. The reasoning behind every major race being bipedal was so they could all share similar rigging. Why would they change that now, after three games of it and EA breathing down their necks to make money?
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#8BhelliumPosted 10/7/2012 11:38:05 PM
not really, for one thing they already have a working skeleton in SP, just transfer that over
And I don't think this game has sophisticated walking mechanics, 10:1 everyone else is secretly floating as well
---
P&L: Deal w/it
Cookie if you get the reference
#9darkdragongirlPosted 10/7/2012 11:43:48 PM
Everyone loves to forget the Keepers.

:(
---
GT: Embrace Regret
Currently playIng: Borderlands 2; ME3; Asura's Wrath; DIshonored
#10PsyrenCallPosted 10/7/2012 11:47:23 PM
Bhellium posted...
not really, for one thing they already have a working skeleton in SP, just transfer that over
And I don't think this game has sophisticated walking mechanics, 10:1 everyone else is secretly floating as well

No they don't, the Hanar do not possess a complete animation rigging. They possess set animations, which would of course be rigged, but there's far more to animation than just a few set animations that every Hanar in all three games share. Being part of combat gameplay would require hundreds of new animations for all the various situations they would be involved in. They can't just port over what would require a great deal of work and is nowhere near as sophisticated as required.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!