Re-rate the Enemy: Combat Drone

#11DuneManPosted 10/8/2012 12:36:49 AM
In the case of Rocket Troopers, if you aren't host it usually doesn't matter if you're in cover. If you aren't sitting stationary behind cover, not shooting or using a power, when a rocket is released then it is already too late to dodge(except in extreme long range cases). Rocket Troopers are a totally different enemy if you compare host to non-host in a match.
---
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
#12PsyrenCallPosted 10/8/2012 12:38:08 AM
OEIO999 posted...
PsyrenCall posted...
Malzel posted...
PsyrenCall posted...
Plus, if you're actually taking cover like you're supposed to, not a threat at all.

Because everyone is in cover all the time.
That's like saying rocket troopers aren't a threat because you stay in cover.

It's a cover based shooter, if you're fighting out in the open in such a precarious situation as to allow a scrub like a Combat Drone to take you out, you deserve to die. It's a cover based shooter, suck it up and use cover.

Rocket Troopers are not a threat if you're in cover unless you let them be one.

It's ok. I'm angry too about Firebase white, there there

What does that have to do with anything?
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#13Xero_MachariusPosted 10/8/2012 2:39:29 AM
Heavy damage i haven't noticed and they're super easy to kill, even using an avenger on gold... but there have been times where i've been staggered by them at the worst moments possible.
---
GT - Xero M XTC
Life is but a fleeting dream to which you will awaken, only to find yourself drowned in a greater nightmare. - SC
#14overkill_78Posted 10/8/2012 2:56:54 AM
6/10. Awful, awful stagger, but super easy to kill. Those times when it sneaks up on you, though...ugh.
---
Change your name, change your eyes, become the one who I despise.
Gamertag: Nevik overkill
#15fennell92Posted 10/8/2012 4:42:18 AM
5/10

The little missile it shoots has the most annoying homing characteristics I've ever seen. It can shoot right through the cracks in the upper bridge in London...
#16GrayZStarrPosted 10/8/2012 8:24:53 AM
7.5/10

That Stunlock is pure evil. Especially if you get revived near one, then proceed to get stunlocked past your invincibility, then killed by the Prime.
---
The post above is either the truth or a special form of Internet Sarcasm.
Either way, it's just a post.