Re-rate the Enemy: Combat Drone

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Re-rate the Enemy: Combat Drone
3 years ago#11
In the case of Rocket Troopers, if you aren't host it usually doesn't matter if you're in cover. If you aren't sitting stationary behind cover, not shooting or using a power, when a rocket is released then it is already too late to dodge(except in extreme long range cases). Rocket Troopers are a totally different enemy if you compare host to non-host in a match.
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
3 years ago#12
OEIO999 posted...
PsyrenCall posted...
Malzel posted...
PsyrenCall posted...
Plus, if you're actually taking cover like you're supposed to, not a threat at all.

Because everyone is in cover all the time.
That's like saying rocket troopers aren't a threat because you stay in cover.

It's a cover based shooter, if you're fighting out in the open in such a precarious situation as to allow a scrub like a Combat Drone to take you out, you deserve to die. It's a cover based shooter, suck it up and use cover.

Rocket Troopers are not a threat if you're in cover unless you let them be one.

It's ok. I'm angry too about Firebase white, there there

What does that have to do with anything?
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
3 years ago#13
Heavy damage i haven't noticed and they're super easy to kill, even using an avenger on gold... but there have been times where i've been staggered by them at the worst moments possible.
GT - Xero M XTC
Life is but a fleeting dream to which you will awaken, only to find yourself drowned in a greater nightmare. - SC
3 years ago#14
6/10. Awful, awful stagger, but super easy to kill. Those times when it sneaks up on you, though...ugh.
Change your name, change your eyes, become the one who I despise.
Gamertag: Nevik overkill
3 years ago#15

The little missile it shoots has the most annoying homing characteristics I've ever seen. It can shoot right through the cracks in the upper bridge in London...
3 years ago#16

That Stunlock is pure evil. Especially if you get revived near one, then proceed to get stunlocked past your invincibility, then killed by the Prime.
The post above is either the truth or a special form of Internet Sarcasm.
Either way, it's just a post.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Re-rate the Enemy: Combat Drone

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived