How many credits do you have saved up?

#21CharmilePosted 10/8/2012 10:39:59 AM
DoctorTurk posted...
on a side note i'm pretty sure i'll get all the new characters while the people having obscene amounts of credits will max out their LV4 ammo

Whatever allows you to sleep tonight ;)
---
The problem with restraining speech is, who gets to set the rules? If it's only okay in a certain time or place, who gets to say what time and what place?
#22manbearpig654(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 10:40:08 AM
PoopMasterGoetz posted...
None of these answers are applicable. I definitely have an avenger X.

that option sort of just implies you don't have many things so you spend a lot.
---
Ah, yes! I was wondering what would break first! Your spirit...or your body.
#23manrightcheaPosted 10/8/2012 11:01:41 AM
Currently sitting on 6 million, everything but UR's maxed, a few UR's close to maxed. Hope to add about 2-3 more million to that today and I'll be ready.
---
GT: FRANK NlTTl
"I am a great wind who will sweep all before me like a........a great wind!"
#24big_lo1836Posted 10/8/2012 11:17:47 AM
Only have about 800k saved up. Since I started my masters in August I don't have nearly as much time o play. Plus I finally got around to beating AC:R, and am half way through the force unleashed 2. My goal is at least 1 million by tomorrow so at least I'm on pace....
---
PSN: BrainiacBlue08
GT: Brainiac8
#25Talon5967Posted 10/8/2012 11:17:58 AM
None. But my Avenger is at X, along with the other starter weapons. It's all the other weapons that aren't at X yet.

But there's no option for that.
---
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't.
Gamertag: Talon Omega
#26Gigant0pithecusPosted 10/8/2012 11:29:19 AM
Enough for one measly spectre pack, so a little over 70k. Might do a couple more matches today in preparation.

The game gets far too boring when I play too much and I pretty much buy PSP's when I have enough credits. Although to be fair, that's only when there are characters I want to unlock. As of now I have all but the male quarian infiltrator sooo.... no reason to spend them.

Hoarding credits today might actually be a good idea come to think of it.
---
XBL GT: Gigantopithecus
#27BhelliumPosted 10/8/2012 11:34:30 AM
SushiSquid posted...
I think I've got like 20,000 credits. I can't vote the top option because most of my non ultra rares are maxed.

---
P&L: Deal w/it
Cookie if you get the reference
#28SinisterSamuraiPosted 10/8/2012 11:40:13 AM
This topic reminds me of Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory.
"How many candy bars have you opened?"
"Two."
"Two hundred, that's eas-"
"Not 'two hundred', just two."
"TWO!?"
---
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
#29DeathsaurerPosted 10/8/2012 11:58:24 AM
I rather play regularly and get the DLC stuff through the traditional grind. Keeps things fresher longer in my book.
---
There's no point in living if you can't feel alive.
PSN: MrGSP\MGO: R.I.P((The Answer))/R.I.P ZeraseClan:(FFC)
#30NidtendofreakPosted 10/8/2012 12:18:52 PM
650k.

Was going to aim for a million, but Canadian Thanksgiving and me being sick the last few days said otherwise. Might squeeze out a few more Gold games, hit 800k if I'm lucky.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.