Changes to promoting

#1maturin1919Posted 10/9/2012 7:53:20 AM
-The game now shows you how many times you've promoted each class
-Character names no longer reset
-Character appearance settings no longer reset
-Equipped weapon loadout and weapon mods no longer reset
-The game no longer forces a point into one of your powers, you are free to spend all of your points as you see fit

I'm liking the subtle changes this DLC has made to the game.
---
'It's called a compound fracture, rapist. It'll never heal. Not right it won't. Not nearly right. You'll remember me every time the air goes wet and cold.'
#2DreadmasterXDPosted 10/9/2012 7:59:38 AM
Also it seems if you have no points in a character by the time it level 20 they points exactly how they were before you promoted them.
---
XBL Gamertag: DeathByExile94
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio (July 10, 1942- May 16, 2010)
#3njorlsPosted 10/9/2012 7:59:57 AM
Good, I hated having to re-do all that when I promoted.
---
I should go.
#4TheLast0neAlivePosted 10/9/2012 8:03:07 AM
DreadmasterXD posted...
Also it seems if you have no points in a character by the time it level 20 they points exactly how they were before you promoted them.

... wut?
---
You think Jesus just traded four waters for a wine? - Friend while playing Catan.
#5Hui_TianPosted 10/9/2012 8:17:03 AM
TheLast0neAlive posted...
DreadmasterXD posted...

... wut?

English MuthaPerson.. do you speak it???

What Country you from???

but yesh... a simple save from character promoting is REALLY REALLY nice.. I used to hate how it took so long to re-config the name, stats and color of a character each I promoted. This saves time if I promote while in a lobby and the others are waiting on me
#6GhostfeetPosted 10/9/2012 8:33:57 AM
Sweet, I like those changes.
---
"I drink and I smash because I love." ~ Rocko
#7DreadmasterXDPosted 10/9/2012 8:42:55 AM
Hui_Tian posted...
DreadmasterXD posted...

... wut?

What Country you from???

but yesh... a simple save from character promoting is REALLY REALLY nice.. I used to hate how it took so long to re-config the name, stats and color of a character each I promoted. This saves time if I promote while in a lobby and the others are waiting on me

My bad, English isn't my first language :s
---
XBL Gamertag: DeathByExile94
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio (July 10, 1942- May 16, 2010)
#8Hui_TianPosted 10/9/2012 8:46:39 AM
DreadmasterXD posted...
Hui_Tian posted...
DreadmasterXD posted...

... wut?

What Country you from???

My bad, English isn't my first language :s

no worries... on Gamefaqs we mock for the sake of mocking =P
#9DreadmasterXDPosted 10/9/2012 8:46:44 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10CronauronPosted 10/9/2012 9:08:46 AM
I'm annoyed that while it obviously knows how many times you promoted and with which classes, none of your previous promotions count towards the challenge.