Welp. Just got Magnet Hands'd by a Praetorian.

#31deathscythe257Posted 10/12/2012 9:35:33 AM
Collectors have the advantage of a lack of experience fighting them...

- Scions have too much health IMO... even with maxed piercing and tactical cloak, I feel like they have as much HP as an atlas (which for the record is more than a banshee)...
----- When they become possessed, they gain a really weak barrier (fried it with 1 overload) and start firing cluster grenades... luckily they have a really small proximity, unluckily, they have a monstrous firing range (once hit me on the catwalk on Rio from the ground?!)

- Praetorians are as other pple said, glorified banshees... but because of their bulbous spider-like ***, they are big easy targets even while moving... My experience is to stay at least 10 feet away... (haven't been magnet handed by them at all)... They definately have more HP than the Scions...
----- When possessed, they get a short-range missile attack (out of melee range but still close quarters... Interestingly, when they become possessed, their barrier becomes weaker (relatively same strength as other possessed enemies)... Oversight or a glitch probably, no complaints here... they are a headache to deal with... even with my damage boosted turian ghost...
---
Yes, this is a signature.