Rate the Power: Shield Boost

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Rate the Power: Shield Boost
3 years ago#41
I love the votes where people deliberately give it a poor score so the average is more to their liking. Says something about human psychology right there.
P&L: Deal w/it
Cookie if you get the reference
3 years ago#42
Enemy_AC130 posted...
why would I need to refill my shields if they never go down when I try hard

Obvious troll is obvious.

Shield Boost gets a 9/10 for me. It's fantastic. There's nothing better for keeping a team up when being overran or during hard objectives. However, considering the range requirement it's only as useful as your teammates are good. With a coordinated group you're basically invulnerable. With a group of tryhards like AC130 up there, it's still good but it loses a lot of its efficiency. Also, this ability is the reason why Volus can get away with such low starting Health and Shields. Well, this and the shield/health gates.
3 years ago#43

I would call this the perfect power. Press button, get shields. And it works for everyone around you. I assume that the bug with locking up teammates until they melee or die will be fixed, so I'm rating it without factoring that glitch in.
"Someone at BioWare ate lunch?! Must mean new Ham Sandwich faction!"
-Bahslel, from Reddit
3 years ago#44

TC pick either of my scores (or both) I don't care.
So I just bought a roast beef sandwich with carmalized onions. There is no roast beef on this sandwich. - Number4429
gt/psn: DonkeyOfDestiny
3 years ago#45
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
3 years ago#46
GT: F3rocious Panda
My Krogan Rap: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995452-mass-effect-3/63422726
3 years ago#47
10/10, the only reason why Volus doesn't get kicked out of games by default.

Also if people are allowed to troll, I give this skill 21/10. Because it's better than Stimulant packs.
3 years ago#48
10/10 on the 95% of the time it works

1/10 on the 5% that the animation and sound goes off but either your shields don't recharge or they do but it's like the shields + dr aren't even there
GT - Xero M XTC
3 years ago#49
9/10 only because it makes me forget I have an offensive ability besides shooting.
XBL Gamertag- Siepher1
PSN- DivineSlasher
3 years ago#50

Would be a full 10/10 but at times it does jam your guns/powers (Cant use guns or powers until you heavy melee)
PSN - xOptogerx
I'm bad with words, you may notice
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Rate the Power: Shield Boost

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived