OblivionManiac posted...
You know who else been misinformed?

MY MOM!!!!!!

Leave her out of this!

YEAH! That woman is a saint!

Except in bed!

BA DUM TZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZSSSSSSS
---
I'm pretty sure the Crucible was supposed to harness the dark energy of Haestrom to destroy the Reapers
#12GhostfeetPosted 11/7/2012 8:28:54 AM
iamdanthaman posted...
Did you really think it would be GMT and mot mountain time like every other thing involving MP?

Try again in 6 hours.

GMT stands for General Mountain Time.
---
"I drink and I smash because I love." ~ Rocko
#13TheKirbehPosted 11/7/2012 8:30:34 AM
Ghostfeet posted...
iamdanthaman posted...
Did you really think it would be GMT and mot mountain time like every other thing involving MP?

Try again in 6 hours.

GMT stands for General Mountain Time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenwich_Mean_Time

Nope.
---
GT: Cthalpa
I'm not that great.
#14TheStarCorePosted 11/7/2012 8:30:45 AM
It's MST, Mountain Standard Time, isn't it? Why on earth would they use GMT for Canada when Greenwich Mean Time, GMT, is one of the most used timezones for comparisons?
#15GhostfeetPosted 11/7/2012 8:33:34 AM
My mistake, guess I got to learn something new today. Maybe Bioware/EA had the same idea as I did.
---
#16TheKirbehPosted 11/7/2012 8:34:20 AM
Learning is fun!
---
GT: Cthalpa
I'm not that great.
#17GhostfeetPosted 11/7/2012 8:40:07 AM
TheKirbeh posted...
Learning is fun!

Yes, and now my day is complete, if I were to die today I could die happy.
---
#18Tbx66Posted 11/7/2012 8:41:33 AM
It's 6 pm. What the hell is going on.
---
"You assume i give a damn. That's cute."
#19twinstarnumber1Posted 11/7/2012 8:42:48 AM
I love how unnecessarily complicated Bioware ME3 announcements always wind up being. Yeah GMT means Greenwich Mean Time. Everywhere on the planet when dealing with time zones that's what GMT means, it's universal for a reason. That being said, it's already been confirmed that it was suppose to be out already. So what's most likely going on is it's delayed, huge surprise there. I think we all should have assumed that was going to happen.
---
XBL Gamertag: Mydarkstar --- PSN: Mydarkstar
#20SinisterSamuraiPosted 11/7/2012 8:43:31 AM
The reason he's basing it off of GMT is because there was an official release on BioWare's site which indicated that anyone who logged on after 8am GMT would get a loyalty pack. I thought GMT was weird when I read it, but hey, whatever. At the moment, though, I seem to be unable to find said promo-release.
---
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.