Where's my free N7 Loyalty pack?

#21GhostfeetPosted 11/7/2012 9:03:03 AM
Was just reading the BSN forums and it looks like the event was slated to start 8 PM GMT, which would be 12 for us here in western Canada...

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/343/index/14841695
---
"I drink and I smash because I love." ~ Rocko
#22Doofe_2012Posted 11/7/2012 9:13:48 AM
I thought GMT meant Global Military Time for some reason.

/derp
---
Gamertag: ColossusCHD
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3763197/Doofe2012
#23veralecePosted 11/7/2012 9:17:16 AM
Loyalty pack? Pffft... I'm still waiting for my OP Jackhammer commendation pack.
#24Dave4202Posted 11/7/2012 9:27:47 AM
One of the devs posted on the forums about 20 minutes ago saying that there's a bad blizzard in Edmonton and the vast majority of the team is late for work because of it.

Can't blame Bioware for an act of god. For some reason I doubt people are going to drive top speed and risk their lives so people can get their loyalty packs. It's definitely understandable.
#25Mr_PipboyPosted 11/7/2012 9:30:12 AM
Dave4202 posted...
One of the devs posted on the forums about 20 minutes ago saying that there's a bad blizzard in Edmonton and the vast majority of the team is late for work because of it.

Can't blame Bioware for an act of god. For some reason I doubt people are going to drive top speed and risk their lives so people can get their loyalty packs. It's definitely understandable.

God Schmod!! I want my free loyalty pack! I paid them $60 8 months ago and I want my UR weapon NOW!!

(Please see the first line in my signature if you need help deciphering my post.)
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net
#26GhostfeetPosted 11/7/2012 9:39:06 AM
I wouldn't quite call it a "bad blizzard", more of a heavy snowfall. I can still see more than a block at this time, might be worse in other parts of the city though.
---
"I drink and I smash because I love." ~ Rocko
#27Dave4202Posted 11/7/2012 9:42:45 AM
Ghostfeet posted...
I wouldn't quite call it a "bad blizzard", more of a heavy snowfall. I can still see more than a block at this time, might be worse in other parts of the city though.

By average Canadian storm standards sure, but any average Canadian knows it's the small storms that make the roads slick, not the horrible ones. Especially for those of us that don't have winter tires on yet >.<
#28AnonyMouseXPosted 11/7/2012 10:11:10 AM
Dave4202 posted...
Ghostfeet posted...

By average Canadian storm standards sure, but any average Canadian knows it's the small storms that make the roads slick, not the horrible ones. Especially for those of us that don't have winter tires on yet >.<

Winter tires in Canada:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTDNLUzjkpg
#29inebriantiaPosted 11/7/2012 10:38:41 AM
Ha! That would be awesome to have on my car, that was a nice idea they had.
---
Because Knowledge Is Power ---- GT: GbHaseo
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, Persona 4, .Hack//Mutation
#30BitterBearPosted 11/7/2012 10:51:28 AM
Dave4202 posted...

I think it's a little late in the game to think there was any chance BioWare would have had the update up when they said they would regardless of weather.