Where's my free N7 Loyalty pack?

#31bessy67Posted 11/7/2012 9:55:53 AM
So seeing as we're already 12 hours into N7 day (in central time at least) what are the chances that we actually see any balance updates/challenges/new characters today? I hate to be pessimistic, but I'm guessing slim to none...
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#32TheStarCorePosted 11/7/2012 9:57:13 AM
bessy67 posted...
So seeing as we're already 12 hours into N7 day (in central time at least) what are the chances that we actually see any balance updates/challenges/new characters today? I hate to be pessimistic, but I'm guessing slim to none...

100%. Just like the last 2 weeks where they did it on Wednesday. Seriously, why do you doubt it?
#33AngieFanPosted 11/7/2012 9:59:24 AM
*yawns* they could have had this on track they knew well in advance what day they wanted to do there special day and they dident put in any backup plans. dosent really bother me though as its a free event so not really losing out on much. they could at least make a statement on the forums or something if they are delaying it.
---
xbox 360 gamertag: AngieFan
#34veralecePosted 11/7/2012 10:02:27 AM
I don't really care much at all, I'll wait a few days. It just seems really silly that they aren't better prepared, since N7 day was so hyped up and talked about by bioware.
#35MurphysGhostPosted 11/7/2012 10:11:59 AM
Just logged into ME3, no message about N7 day or anything.

Sooo maybe it'll be N7 Night?

*goes back to Halo 4 campaign - so far it's really good!*
---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
#36CoconutMayPosted 11/7/2012 10:17:31 AM
AngieFan posted...
*yawns* they could have had this on track they knew well in advance what day they wanted to do there special day and they dident put in any backup plans. dosent really bother me though as its a free event so not really losing out on much. they could at least make a statement on the forums or something if they are delaying it.

Snowstorms aren't usually planned for
---
Have you seen my sisters? Last I saw them they were standing in a row. They are quite lovely.
#37lightningS9Posted 11/7/2012 10:27:40 AM
OblivionManiac posted...
Dave4202 posted...
TheStarCore posted...
Not true, one of the Bioware workers just tweeted saying he's noticed the pack hasn't gone Live yet, that they're aware, and that they'll get it sorted.

0.o that still doesn't explain why the n7 day challenge and the omega video aren't live yet then. Why would the pack not being live effect everything n7 day related? I think you may have been misinformed....

You know who else been misinformed?

MY MOM!!!!!!

I can't believe someone actually made a Muscle man (Regular Show) reference here...
#38xionnoixPosted 11/7/2012 10:32:19 AM
MurphysGhost posted...
Just logged into ME3, no message about N7 day or anything.

Sooo maybe it'll be N7 Night?

*goes back to Halo 4 campaign - so far it's really good!*

yea, i checked this morning as well, no message regarding n7 day :(

re: H4, i got it for my boys yesterday, watched them play the intro, and i admit it looks really good. going to try and procure a copy for myself today.
---
baby fight: http://i.imgur.com/7f5zB.gif
#39LFCKINGSPosted 11/7/2012 10:39:40 AM
Just checked, & still no pack. Anybody else got theirs yet?
---
Smeg Head.
#40CharmilePosted 11/7/2012 10:43:40 AM
Mr_Pipboy posted...
God Schmod!! I want my free loyalty pack! I paid them $60 8 months ago and I want my UR weapon NOW!!

(Please see the first line in my signature if you need help deciphering my post.)

JG_Wentworth posted...
It's your money, use it when you need it

---
The problem with restraining speech is, who gets to set the rules? If it's only okay in a certain time or place, who gets to say what time and what place?