Don't buy OMega DLC. It's not worth it as it turns out:

#21GrayZStarrPosted 11/7/2012 11:57:14 AM
Technically, it's "Don't f*** with Aria" not, "Don't f*** Aria".

There's food for the thought.
---
----
#22whatnow12012Posted 11/7/2012 11:59:41 AM
Why did people expect Aria or Fem-Turian to be romanceable or a full fledge Squaddie.

1. The Team is already at Full-Strength with Javik

2. All the romances have already been iniiated or started at this point why would you want one with Aria or Fem-Turian, like people say there is a battle going on you wouldnt have time for a new romance.

I knew this would be the case I forseen this happening, I expected it so this dosent suprise me none.

Omega being a 1 shot deal this is like Levi meaning you can only Do that DLC Episode 1 time you can not go back and re-do it so once you complete the DLC it is permenatly finished such as Levi was.

Still we get to see new characters, new enemies, new stuff to purchase I hope, new weapons would also be nice lastly we get Adujants and Dragoons the Cerberus General what is not to like about this DLC.

+ 4 Hours or more DLC, I will be getting this DLC also I can always replay the DLC once again with a MaleShep but this play will be my FemShep since ME 1.

Also why would people even wanna be with Aria or Fem-Turian I have my FemShep with Liara so I need no Aria and my MaleShep has Tali so who care about Aria.

I like Aria but I wouldnt wanna romance her.
#23DvineJudgementPosted 11/7/2012 12:06:55 PM
drointhewind posted...
that sucks, the original single player took me 40 hours for 60 bucks.
4 hours for 1/4 the price is no sale sorry.
#24Sand_CoffinPosted 11/7/2012 12:43:25 PM
GrayZStarr posted...
Technically, it's "Don't f*** with Aria" not, "Don't f*** Aria".

There's food for the thought.

There was also the other first rule: "Don't order a drink from Afterlife if you're human."
#25mixedlionPosted 11/7/2012 12:46:35 PM
I wasn't looking for a new romance option, but this is disappointing nevertheless. I was hoping for a new perma-squadmate at least.

You just saved me money TC, thanks.
---
Awaiting: Injustice: Gods Among Us, Dragon Age Inquisition, Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Ascend: New Gods
I support Black Canary for Injustice: Gods Among Us
#26OEIO999Posted 11/7/2012 12:48:32 PM
Lol, don't worry TC I won't buy it

YouTube has been a valued source in my life for a long time
#27luminaireultimaPosted 11/7/2012 1:09:01 PM
whatnow12012 posted...
2. All the romances have already been iniiated or started at this point why would you want one with Aria or Fem-Turian, like people say there is a battle going on you wouldnt have time for a new romance.

Steve Cortez and Samantha Traynor
#28pcmike2(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 1:09:33 PM
Hydroflame20 posted...
NS_RegentPark posted...
pcmike2 posted...
Forget buying this dlc you guys. Everything we hoped for isn't in the dlc:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-11-07-back-to-omega-aria-and-nyreen-mass-effects-first-female-turian-star-in-4-hour-dlc

From the aritcle:
- We CAN'T romace aria OR the female Turian: Nyreen
- Nyreen is a TEMPORARY squadmate
- The hub won't be revistable AFTER the dlc
- No normandy crew at all
- Only 4 hours long

.....I thought it was supposed to be 2x the size of leviathan.

....Might as well spend my msp on skyrim dragonborn dlc. At least we get a huge area to revist there.

- LOL @ people who actually thought you can romance Aria.
- Nyreen is a temp. squadmate a la LOTSB - this was an inevitability. Same goes for Aria, she's temp as well.
- Of course it won't be vistable. THERE'S A ****ING WAR GOING ON, THERE'S NOTHING TO DO THERE
- :(
- That's pretty good DLC...4hours...better than that **** Skyrim

lol I laughed at the romancing Aria like really people I mean try to come back to reality hear why some people just keep setting themselves up idk why but it sounds good.

In the leaked script, Aria was a romance option, so people expected this for the dlc.
---
SSBB FC:0946-1920-8546
#29whatnow12012Posted 11/7/2012 1:11:05 PM
I will do this DLC it looks awesome, who cares about Aria, or Fem-Turian being full, temp or what-ever. Still we get new characters to meet & see and be part time useable.

Gamers can never be satisfied, I think Omega looks friggen sweet, do you know the whole story of t he Omega DLC, no, do you know what will happen no.

Still the bashing over something as stupid as Aria or Fem-Turian look they were never meant to be romanceable, or full-fledge squaddie.

Aria is the Queen-Bee of Omega, Shepard has a Galaxy to save, The Romance section of the Trilogy already has a full listing of romances why do we need Aria of Fem-Turian.

1 Shot deal with these DLC seems to be a trend now with Levi now with Omega so I expect the next the rumored Citadel DLC to be a one shot deal also.

I am happy I get to revisit Omega, I get to learn more, I get to know Aria more, I get to see a Fem-Turian in action.

I also hope for newer locations never before seen on Omega what is not to love on the Omega DLC.

1 Shot DLC, No Romance Aria or Fem-Turian it dosent matter. This DLC will be friggen sweeet.

To me this will be my FemShep, Aria, and FemTurian only useable in the Omega DLC remember ME is only a 3 Man Squad such as ME 2 it makes sense not to have others with Shepard.

Shep goes on board helps Aria gains new War Assets.
#30luminaireultimaPosted 11/7/2012 1:12:38 PM
luminaireultima posted...
whatnow12012 posted...

Steve Cortez and Samantha Traynor

Forgot to add Jessica Chobot's character