Don't buy OMega DLC. It's not worth it as it turns out:

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Don't buy OMega DLC. It's not worth it as it turns out:

User Info: GrayZStarr

GrayZStarr
4 years ago#21
Technically, it's "Don't f*** with Aria" not, "Don't f*** Aria".

There's food for the thought.
----

User Info: whatnow12012

whatnow12012
4 years ago#22
Why did people expect Aria or Fem-Turian to be romanceable or a full fledge Squaddie.

1. The Team is already at Full-Strength with Javik

2. All the romances have already been iniiated or started at this point why would you want one with Aria or Fem-Turian, like people say there is a battle going on you wouldnt have time for a new romance.

I knew this would be the case I forseen this happening, I expected it so this dosent suprise me none.

Omega being a 1 shot deal this is like Levi meaning you can only Do that DLC Episode 1 time you can not go back and re-do it so once you complete the DLC it is permenatly finished such as Levi was.

Still we get to see new characters, new enemies, new stuff to purchase I hope, new weapons would also be nice lastly we get Adujants and Dragoons the Cerberus General what is not to like about this DLC.

+ 4 Hours or more DLC, I will be getting this DLC also I can always replay the DLC once again with a MaleShep but this play will be my FemShep since ME 1.

Also why would people even wanna be with Aria or Fem-Turian I have my FemShep with Liara so I need no Aria and my MaleShep has Tali so who care about Aria.

I like Aria but I wouldnt wanna romance her.

User Info: DvineJudgement

DvineJudgement
4 years ago#23
drointhewind posted...
that sucks, the original single player took me 40 hours for 60 bucks.
4 hours for 1/4 the price is no sale sorry.

User Info: Sand_Coffin

Sand_Coffin
4 years ago#24
GrayZStarr posted...
Technically, it's "Don't f*** with Aria" not, "Don't f*** Aria".

There's food for the thought.

There was also the other first rule: "Don't order a drink from Afterlife if you're human."

User Info: mixedlion

mixedlion
4 years ago#25
I wasn't looking for a new romance option, but this is disappointing nevertheless. I was hoping for a new perma-squadmate at least.

You just saved me money TC, thanks.
Awaiting: Injustice: Gods Among Us, Dragon Age Inquisition, Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Ascend: New Gods
I support Black Canary for Injustice: Gods Among Us

User Info: OEIO999

OEIO999
4 years ago#26
Lol, don't worry TC I won't buy it

YouTube has been a valued source in my life for a long time

User Info: luminaireultima

luminaireultima
4 years ago#27
whatnow12012 posted...
2. All the romances have already been iniiated or started at this point why would you want one with Aria or Fem-Turian, like people say there is a battle going on you wouldnt have time for a new romance.

Steve Cortez and Samantha Traynor

User Info: pcmike2

pcmike2
4 years ago#28
Hydroflame20 posted...
NS_RegentPark posted...
pcmike2 posted...
Forget buying this dlc you guys. Everything we hoped for isn't in the dlc:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-11-07-back-to-omega-aria-and-nyreen-mass-effects-first-female-turian-star-in-4-hour-dlc

From the aritcle:
- We CAN'T romace aria OR the female Turian: Nyreen
- Nyreen is a TEMPORARY squadmate
- The hub won't be revistable AFTER the dlc
- No normandy crew at all
- Only 4 hours long

.....I thought it was supposed to be 2x the size of leviathan.

....Might as well spend my msp on skyrim dragonborn dlc. At least we get a huge area to revist there.

- LOL @ people who actually thought you can romance Aria.
- Nyreen is a temp. squadmate a la LOTSB - this was an inevitability. Same goes for Aria, she's temp as well.
- Of course it won't be vistable. THERE'S A ****ING WAR GOING ON, THERE'S NOTHING TO DO THERE
- :(
- That's pretty good DLC...4hours...better than that **** Skyrim

lol I laughed at the romancing Aria like really people I mean try to come back to reality hear why some people just keep setting themselves up idk why but it sounds good.

In the leaked script, Aria was a romance option, so people expected this for the dlc.
SSBB FC:0946-1920-8546

User Info: whatnow12012

whatnow12012
4 years ago#29
I will do this DLC it looks awesome, who cares about Aria, or Fem-Turian being full, temp or what-ever. Still we get new characters to meet & see and be part time useable.

Gamers can never be satisfied, I think Omega looks friggen sweet, do you know the whole story of t he Omega DLC, no, do you know what will happen no.

Still the bashing over something as stupid as Aria or Fem-Turian look they were never meant to be romanceable, or full-fledge squaddie.

Aria is the Queen-Bee of Omega, Shepard has a Galaxy to save, The Romance section of the Trilogy already has a full listing of romances why do we need Aria of Fem-Turian.

1 Shot deal with these DLC seems to be a trend now with Levi now with Omega so I expect the next the rumored Citadel DLC to be a one shot deal also.

I am happy I get to revisit Omega, I get to learn more, I get to know Aria more, I get to see a Fem-Turian in action.

I also hope for newer locations never before seen on Omega what is not to love on the Omega DLC.

1 Shot DLC, No Romance Aria or Fem-Turian it dosent matter. This DLC will be friggen sweeet.

To me this will be my FemShep, Aria, and FemTurian only useable in the Omega DLC remember ME is only a 3 Man Squad such as ME 2 it makes sense not to have others with Shepard.

Shep goes on board helps Aria gains new War Assets.

User Info: luminaireultima

luminaireultima
4 years ago#30
luminaireultima posted...
whatnow12012 posted...

Steve Cortez and Samantha Traynor

Forgot to add Jessica Chobot's character
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Don't buy OMega DLC. It's not worth it as it turns out:

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived