Don't buy OMega DLC. It's not worth it as it turns out:

#41ChocoboDreamsPosted 11/7/2012 4:46:32 PM
I'd prefer you not tell me what to buy or not to buy. You're entirely free to miss out on the DLC yourself, though.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#42Carribean_CoolPosted 11/7/2012 4:51:52 PM
I have a feeling that ME2 will have the best DLC out of the whole trilogy.
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
#43vega2505Posted 11/7/2012 4:54:01 PM
1200 points? **** that...Leviathan had more content and was only 800...MP packs have more content and are free...between Bioware and Bethesda, I'm thinking they don't know how to price DLC...if you're going to charge more than $10 for an add-on, then it better add like and extra 20 hours of gameplay, since I can get entire games for 1200 points.
---
I used to be a Street Fighter like you...then I took a Spiral Arrow to the knee.
#44High_WarlordPosted 11/7/2012 5:10:48 PM
pcmike2 posted...
Forget buying this dlc you guys. Everything we hoped for isn't in the dlc:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-11-07-back-to-omega-aria-and-nyreen-mass-effects-first-female-turian-star-in-4-hour-dlc

From the aritcle:
- We CAN'T romace aria OR the female Turian: Nyreen
- Nyreen is a TEMPORARY squadmate
- The hub won't be revistable AFTER the dlc
- No normandy crew at all
- Only 4 hours long

- Don't care. Never expected to anyways, yet alone wanted to.
- Again, don't really care all that much. Sure, kind of sucks, but oh well.
- Again, don't care.
- That one sucks, I'll give you that.
- That's longer than most DLC these days. Not all DLC can be Grand Theft Auto quality.
---
A human mage, elf archer and dwarf warrior walk into a bar.
Now loading, please wait...
#45the_superiorx2Posted 11/7/2012 5:18:04 PM
If they gave the option to bang Aria, this would sell many more copies. A very stupid move.
#46DeathMagnetic80Posted 11/7/2012 7:00:00 PM
SinisterSamurai posted...
PsyrenCall posted...
So, let me get this straight. It's an Aria fest, it's aaaaall about Aria, Aria, Aria, and some random Turian woman. She isn't a permanent party member, she's not going to get much development as a result... So we're left with four hours of DLC centered on one of the worst characters in the entire franchise? I'm sorry, but I'm not paying 1200 XBLA points to spend four hours with BioWare's beloved Mary Sue.

Shepard.

Rex
---
RIP A7X71180 4/14/2006-12/24/2011
2012 San Diego Chargers 4-4
#47SinisterSamuraiPosted 11/7/2012 8:16:20 PM
PsyrenCall posted...
PsyrenCall posted...
So, let me get this straight. It's an Aria fest, it's aaaaall about Aria, Aria, Aria, and some random Turian woman. She isn't a permanent party member, she's not going to get much development as a result... So we're left with four hours of DLC centered on one of the worst characters in the entire franchise? I'm sorry, but I'm not paying 1200 XBLA points to spend four hours with BioWare's beloved Mary Sue.

Shepard.

Is not enough to make it any less of four hours devoted to Aria, or did you miss how you're not even able to talk back to her in all of ME2 and you basically spend those conversations being talked at instead of talked to?

Shepard.... is your mary sue.
---
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
#48inebriantiaPosted 11/7/2012 9:28:33 PM
Ehh, I'll probably get it, I've been waiting for it, although I never planned on romancing Aria, or getting a new squadmate either, they'd have to edit the Earth missions, well maybe if they wanted to do it right that they would. I didn't expect it to be a hub world though either. What's there to do with another hub? There's no point in having another hub world at this point in the game's life. There'd be nothing to do there.

I'm gonna wait for a sale on this one though as I'm still a little butthurt over my past 2 dlc choices.The crappy Leviathan, and the horrible Dawnguard dlc really ticked me off, those were two of the worst dlc I've ever paid for. Dawnguard even more so since it was $20, that thing was maybe worth $5, not even gonna mention Hearthfire...that should've been free.
---
Because Knowledge Is Power ---- GT: GbHaseo
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, Persona 4, .Hack//Mutation
#49PsyrenCallPosted 11/7/2012 9:40:10 PM
PsyrenCall posted...
PsyrenCall posted...

Shepard.

Is not enough to make it any less of four hours devoted to Aria, or did you miss how you're not even able to talk back to her in all of ME2 and you basically spend those conversations being talked at instead of talked to?

Shepard.... is your mary sue.

You don't know what a Mary Sue is.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#50SkitzocrayonPosted 11/7/2012 9:50:45 PM
this joke thread......is laughable.
---
I believe this topic and every message in it falls under the generally considered patently offensive category and demand a mod delete it!!