Don't buy OMega DLC. It's not worth it as it turns out:

#51lightningS9Posted 11/7/2012 9:54:26 PM
PsyrenCall posted...
SinisterSamurai posted...
PsyrenCall posted...
PsyrenCall posted...
So, let me get this straight. It's an Aria fest, it's aaaaall about Aria, Aria, Aria, and some random Turian woman. She isn't a permanent party member, she's not going to get much development as a result... So we're left with four hours of DLC centered on one of the worst characters in the entire franchise? I'm sorry, but I'm not paying 1200 XBLA points to spend four hours with BioWare's beloved Mary Sue.

Shepard.

Is not enough to make it any less of four hours devoted to Aria, or did you miss how you're not even able to talk back to her in all of ME2 and you basically spend those conversations being talked at instead of talked to?

Shepard.... is your mary sue.

You don't know what a Mary Sue is.

That explains why Aria won't be a permanent, cause as a mary sue she would make the "perfect" ending at the end by flying in as Shep is talking to star child, tell it to screw itself and press the unknown fifth option under the destroy option that blows up only the reapers with absolutely no collateral damage as the afterlife pink beam brings all squadies and other dead soldiers regardless of synthetic or organic origin back to life, then the slideshow with (Aria as narrator) happens showing Shep with love interest (possibly with kids) and Aria's last words are I think someone ows me a thank you as she stares into the dimming screen. Then the Stargazer scene happens but instead of saying "The Shepard" the kid says Queen Aria
#52VirtualAnomolyPosted 11/7/2012 10:12:49 PM
lightningS9 posted...

That explains why Aria won't be a permanent, cause as a mary sue she would make the "perfect" ending at the end by flying in as Shep is talking to star child, tell it to screw itself and press the unknown fifth option under the destroy option that blows up only the reapers with absolutely no collateral damage as the afterlife pink beam brings all squadies and other dead soldiers regardless of synthetic or organic origin back to life, then the slideshow with (Aria as narrator) happens showing Shep with love interest (possibly with kids) and Aria's last words are I think someone ows me a thank you as she stares into the dimming screen. Then the Stargazer scene happens but instead of saying "The Shepard" the kid says Queen Aria

Do you even UNDERSTAND how flawed that is? There is no pink light.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
Black FC---0304 1624 6630 (cole)
#53lightningS9Posted 11/7/2012 10:41:20 PM
VirtualAnomoly posted...
lightningS9 posted...

Do you even UNDERSTAND how flawed that is? There is no pink light.

I know that, I was being sarcastic since mary sues are supposed to solve all the problems in a story and since I doubt most anyone who plays this (other than the one's who are just getting the game and a few others) are going to replay the whole game so I picked the next and biggest problem I could remember after the Cerberus base for the mary sue know as aria to fix which was the ending. Sorry my sarcasm was unclear.
#54WemedgePosted 11/7/2012 10:43:51 PM
From the aritcle:
- We CAN'T romace aria OR the female Turian: Nyreen
(Really don't care)

- Nyreen is a TEMPORARY squadmate
(See above)

- The hub won't be revistable AFTER the dlc
(See Above)

- No normandy crew at all
(That sucks)

- Only 4 hours long
(meh)
#55dontneedanamePosted 11/7/2012 10:50:17 PM
I'm disappointed that the original squadmates aren't in this...
I'll still buy the DLC though.
#56dontneedanamePosted 11/8/2012 12:22:10 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#57DiagnosisNinjaPosted 11/8/2012 12:23:33 AM
I'm cancelling my preorder!

Lol, I'll not buy it straight away, but when I get a fancy for the campaign I'll get this and Leviathan
---
X360 GT: Diagnosis Ninja. Play BF3; Castlevania HD, Mass Effect 3.
UK players unite!
#58Halo_ForeverPosted 11/8/2012 12:33:21 AM
PsyrenCall posted...
So, let me get this straight. It's an Aria fest, it's aaaaall about Aria, Aria, Aria, and some random Turian woman. She isn't a permanent party member, she's not going to get much development as a result... So we're left with four hours of DLC centered on one of the worst characters in the entire franchise? I'm sorry, but I'm not paying 1200 XBLA points to spend four hours with BioWare's beloved Mary Sue.

Shepard.

Sorry but no, Aria snatches the Mary Sue cake from Shepard and runs away with it.
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
#59SinisterSamuraiPosted 11/8/2012 12:35:10 AM
Heh. Omega makes the Chakram Launcher canon instead of just an easter-egg weapon, apparently.
---
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
#60jessica73Posted 11/8/2012 1:05:46 AM
Don't worry, I won't be buying it. Wasn't planning on it, but it doesn't sound good anyway
youtube is a great thing
---
http://i.imgur.com/gwBPY.png