Don't buy OMega DLC. It's not worth it as it turns out:

#61Ryan-06Posted 11/8/2012 1:25:02 AM
Alex_Sage posted...
Eh... I think I might pass...

GAS. Then I'm gonna BUY IT.

I may pass on this myself. I'm not as excited for this as I was LOTSB, which was a day 1, no brainer for me.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six
"Tougher than I look" http://i.imgur.com/i5krA.gif
#62SageOfLifePosted 11/8/2012 1:31:28 AM
Not being able to use the usual squad is disappointing, but it's not a deal-breaker for me.
---
I am the lizard queen!
#63NafzgerPosted 11/8/2012 2:23:44 AM
I get Aria not being permanent, but the other character...one of the things lacking in ME3 was the squad. It's the worst squad ever. Maybe adding another crew member would help that, but they've made no effort in any DLCs so far.
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
Brutish tempers curbed by ten to twenty lashes.
#64Lv100RedChocoboPosted 11/8/2012 2:45:36 AM
- That's fine. I'm not really yearning for any long backstory on Aria. I mean, she's THE goddamn space mafia leader who will kick your ass as soon as she would say hi. What else do we need to know? What she might possibly divulge during the DLC will be enough. It's a shame we can't hear her opinions through banter for the rest of the game though.

- Who cares? I was gonna get her killed anyway.

- Well that's understandable. There wouldn't be much point to another hub anyway. As the Citadel has everything you need. Hell, you can even just shop on the Normandy. Another hub would be redundant outside of NPC gibber gabs and MOAR FETCH QUESTS.

- The only real flaw. But I guess that's understandable since they need to put the spotlight on Aria and Flexibility.

- Only?
---
Phantom Brave: The Hermaphrodite Triangle.
#65Dancouga_NovaPosted 11/8/2012 3:10:14 AM
I'll still get it, but maybe not immediately. I don't care that much about no Normandy crew or returning to Omega, but am terribly disappointed that Nyreen won't be permanent.
#66ZakuLordJoePosted 11/8/2012 3:48:54 AM
Two things have already sealed the deal for me.

Chakram Launcher.

Killing Aria.

Oh god I can't wait to kill her. I'm gonna let loose an entire N7 Typhoon clip on her.
---
"Harbinger DOES NOT speak of you"
Reaper from Mass Effect 3
#67Ryan-06Posted 11/8/2012 7:10:41 AM(edited)
PsyrenCall posted...
SinisterSamurai posted...
PsyrenCall posted...
SinisterSamurai posted...
So, let me get this straight. It's an Aria fest, it's aaaaall about Aria, Aria, Aria, and some random Turian woman. She isn't a permanent party member, she's not going to get much development as a result... So we're left with four hours of DLC centered on one of the worst characters in the entire franchise? I'm sorry, but I'm not paying 1200 XBLA points to spend four hours with BioWare's beloved Mary Sue.

Shepard.

Is not enough to make it any less of four hours devoted to Aria, or did you miss how you're not even able to talk back to her in all of ME2 and you basically spend those conversations being talked at instead of talked to?

Shepard.... is your mary sue.

Why does Aria bother you? Never bothered me about "talking back" to her. Many others like her too. But to each their own.

ChocoboDreams posted...

There's actually a pretty large chunk of the Mass Effect community that'd find the DLC worthwhile just on the premise of Aria alone.

Noticed this myself. like the fans back on BSN back when I would go there.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six
"Tougher than I look" http://i.imgur.com/i5krA.gif
#68Carribean_CoolPosted 11/8/2012 7:27:18 AM
I'd rather they do a DLC with a ME2 squad member, with them being temporary. I don't get what people see in Aria.
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
#69DOSFPosted 11/8/2012 7:40:55 AM
NS_RegentPark posted...
pcmike2 posted...

....Might as well spend my msp on skyrim dragonborn dlc. At least we get a huge area to revist there.

- That's pretty good DLC...4hours...better than that **** Skyrim

In this reply: someone picked on my game's DLC and chose that of another, so I'll retaliate and reverse. :'(
---
"I'M HERE TO SAVE YOU! Right after I get done rubbing my arse against this wall." - Arctic_Sunrise
#70BurstBearPosted 11/8/2012 7:42:45 AM
PsyrenCall posted...
So, let me get this straight. It's an Aria fest, it's aaaaall about Aria, Aria, Aria, and some random Turian woman. She isn't a permanent party member, she's not going to get much development as a result... So we're left with four hours of DLC centered on one of the worst characters in the entire franchise? I'm sorry, but I'm not paying 1200 XBLA points to spend four hours with BioWare's beloved Mary Sue.

I know, right? Why the hell would anyone buy Shadow Broker?