#71dasboosPosted 11/8/2012 7:44:14 AM
pcmike2 posted...

From the aritcle:
- We CAN'T romace aria OR the female Turian: Nyreen
Don't care.....at all.
- Nyreen is a TEMPORARY squadmate
Don't care
- The hub won't be revistable AFTER the dlc
Have finished the game so won't be going back to sp untill this citadel dlc comes out, so....don't care.
- No normandy crew at all
If you take them you can't use the new two
- Only 4 hours long
Seems pretty decent

---
"Scissors are over powered, Rock is fine." - Paper
GT - stealth finger
#72whatnow12012Posted 11/8/2012 8:38:53 AM
Like I said also people who cares we get a 4hour + DLC Episode,

1. We get to see new areas of Omega.

2. new enemies Reaper Adujunts & Ceberus Dragoons.

3. We get to learn more on Omega + Aria also.

5. I didnt wanna romance Aria to begin with or Fem-Turian I could care less.

Also ME 3 is only a 3-Man Squad Team so on Omega it is Shep, Aria, and Fem-Turian on the Team with no Normandy Squad. This is awesome it breaks from the same-ole same ole we get something new for change.

New War Assets, hopefully new stuff to purchase on Omega such as some sort of store.

People we are in a war, I never expected Aria, Fem-Turian to be a full-Fledge squad I never expected either to be romanceable either.

For the whiners who can never be satisfied. Who cares. This DLC will stil be sweet.

Could still be Mass Effect 3's LOSTB in terms of Story do we know what the story is about, no do we know how it is going to be no.

This could be the best DLC to-date if it is well written who cares about the Aria Fem-Turian deal.

My biggest question is 1 - Why is this DLC so large. Is it because this piece was cut out from the main game. Originaly Omega was suppose to be in the Main ME 3.
#73Olympus MonsPosted 11/8/2012 11:23:53 AM
No Normandy Crew....this kind of is enough to make me question getting this. The whole single player experience was so linked to my crew and Shep. I want to see old friends and see how they react to a new situation.

I'm on hold on this and may pass if there really is none of my crew
#74blutoblutarskyXPosted 11/8/2012 12:03:08 PM
whatnow12012 posted...
Why did people expect Aria or Fem-Turian to be romanceable or a full fledge Squaddie.

2. All the romances have already been iniiated or started at this point why would you want one with Aria or Fem-Turian, like people say there is a battle going on you wouldnt have time for a new romance.

EXACTLY- why if its the "end of the world" can't shepard have multiple romance plots and sex scenes continuing simultaneously like dragon age origins?

OR more realistically don't you think shepard would want to party like crazy with some group sex right before the reapers kill everyone?
---
"Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets"~ Ron Swanson
#75whatnow12012Posted 11/8/2012 2:22:15 PM
Shepard already has a good list of available romances they dont need to add in a filler romance with Aria or Fem-Turian this is just a DLC Episode not main game.

I dont see any more new Squaddies being added in for SP either the new DLCs will be such as this Shepard with Temp Sqaddies and the DLC Episode being a 1 shot deal.

Levithan done this now Omega does this. Usually in ME missions you can restart however this is not the case with Omega or Levithan 1 playthrough then you are finished.

However if you have those installed onto the HDD you can replay them anytime but mainly you have restart the series over again.

I dont plan on doing this until the last SP DLC Episode has been released for now same FempShep with Liara deal and MaleShep and Tali deals.

I need no romance, I want more story, new enemies which Omega provides + 4 extra hours of new story with more revealed on Omega + Aria's background.

Who cares about banging Aria or Fem-Turian i didnt expect them to be romanced, a fling or even a Full Fledge squad members Javik was the last Full Fledge we will not have any more.

Future insallments will only be temp-squaddies & 1 shot deal DLC Episodes get use to this.
#76CADE FOSTERPosted 11/8/2012 2:51:44 PM
1200 msp man ea has destroyed bioware they have been indocrinated
---
http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s416/Arianfoster/katy-perry-1.gif
http://i.imgur.com/hUMY8.gif
#77Ryan-06Posted 11/8/2012 3:03:17 PM
BurstBear posted...
PsyrenCall posted...
So, let me get this straight. It's an Aria fest, it's aaaaall about Aria, Aria, Aria, and some random Turian woman. She isn't a permanent party member, she's not going to get much development as a result... So we're left with four hours of DLC centered on one of the worst characters in the entire franchise? I'm sorry, but I'm not paying 1200 XBLA points to spend four hours with BioWare's beloved Mary Sue.

I know, right? Why the hell would anyone buy Shadow Broker?

Forgot about that, also what tc said at the start.

is 4 hours a bad thing or something? Because last I remember, LOTSB took me about 2 hours, which was 10 dollars. So 15 for a 4 hour experience isn't too bad of a value.

I'll try waiting for the reviews to come in to see what most say about it tho.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six
"Tougher than I look" http://i.imgur.com/i5krA.gif
#78PsyrenCallPosted 11/8/2012 3:10:00 PM
Ryan-06 posted...
BurstBear posted...
PsyrenCall posted...
So, let me get this straight. It's an Aria fest, it's aaaaall about Aria, Aria, Aria, and some random Turian woman. She isn't a permanent party member, she's not going to get much development as a result... So we're left with four hours of DLC centered on one of the worst characters in the entire franchise? I'm sorry, but I'm not paying 1200 XBLA points to spend four hours with BioWare's beloved Mary Sue.

I know, right? Why the hell would anyone buy Shadow Broker?

Forgot about that, also what tc said at the start.

is 4 hours a bad thing or something? Because last I remember, LOTSB took me about 2 hours, which was 10 dollars. So 15 for a 4 hour experience isn't too bad of a value.

I'll try waiting for the reviews to come in to see what most say about it tho.

Of course it's a bad thing. You're paying a quarter of the price of a game for what BioWare claims is four hours, but is probably less than three.

Oh, and don't think I missed the crack about Liara... and I actually agree with that, which is why I regret buying Lair of the Shadow Broker.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#79h3IIfir3pho3nixPosted 11/8/2012 4:11:49 PM
Shadow Broker was only 4 hours as well, and it was one of my favourite memories from all of Mass Effect.
---
"At least Harbinger came up with his own catchphrase. Obama has to steal his from Bob the builder." -iamdanthaman
#80PsyrenCallPosted 11/8/2012 4:14:53 PM
h3IIfir3pho3nix posted...
Shadow Broker was only 4 hours as well, and it was one of my favourite memories from all of Mass Effect.

If you took four hours to finish Shadow Broker, then you shouldn't be making a comment. It's an hour and a half if you're taking it slow, half that if you're not.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!