Don't buy OMega DLC. It's not worth it as it turns out:

#81NS_RegentParkPosted 11/8/2012 4:45:06 PM
DOSF posted...
NS_RegentPark posted...
pcmike2 posted...

....Might as well spend my msp on skyrim dragonborn dlc. At least we get a huge area to revist there.

- That's pretty good DLC...4hours...better than that **** Skyrim

In this reply: someone picked on my game's DLC and chose that of another, so I'll retaliate and reverse. :'(

Yes this is true:(
---
I'm pretty sure the Crucible was supposed to harness the dark energy of Haestrom to destroy the Reapers
#82RKOL3G3NDK1LL3RPosted 11/8/2012 4:48:57 PM
wow
& I was actually interested in buying it
#83jpraelsterPosted 11/8/2012 4:49:30 PM
Im still getting it I want to play more single player sorry
#84rebelguy0Posted 11/8/2012 7:40:29 PM
PsyrenCall posted...
So, let me get this straight. It's an Aria fest, it's aaaaall about Aria, Aria, Aria, and some random Turian woman. She isn't a permanent party member, she's not going to get much development as a result... So we're left with four hours of DLC centered on one of the worst characters in the entire franchise? I'm sorry, but I'm not paying 1200 XBLA points to spend four hours with BioWare's beloved Mary Sue.

Incorrect, its about Omega, experiments such as the Adjutants, Cerberus, Aria, Nyreen and Shepard.
#85rebelguy0Posted 11/8/2012 7:47:44 PM
vega2505 posted...
1200 points? **** that...Leviathan had more content and was only 800...MP packs have more content and are free...between Bioware and Bethesda, I'm thinking they don't know how to price DLC...if you're going to charge more than $10 for an add-on, then it better add like and extra 20 hours of gameplay, since I can get entire games for 1200 points.

Don't lie, Leviathan does NOT have more content, it is two hours long, this is four hours main quest-wise and five to six if you use the temporary hubs for completing all side missions.
#86moniewitchPosted 11/8/2012 8:16:42 PM
I'm pretty sure I will buy it because it's Mass Effect a great role playing series. This and Levantihan I will get.

WHich do you think has a better story of the two though?
---
Jesus is our best friend & savior
#87CrusnikCainPosted 11/8/2012 8:22:13 PM(edited)
I have played through all the other DLC's for the Mass Effect Series so i will be getting Omega as well
---
Gamer Tag : CrusnikCain
#88rebelguy0Posted 11/8/2012 8:26:48 PM
moniewitch posted...
I'm pretty sure I will buy it because it's Mass Effect a great role playing series. This and Levantihan I will get.

WHich do you think has a better story of the two though?

Same here. I think Omega will have better character interaction/development but Leviathan had a really nice sense of adventure and mystery while I played it.
#89biohazard151Posted 11/11/2012 2:05:10 AM
K but no one has said whether we can bang aria right? We just cant romance her and buy her flowers and put a ring on it, so its cool
---
"What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not an end"
#90AshernedPosted 11/11/2012 2:13:23 AM
pcmike2 posted...
In the leaked script, Aria was a romance option, so people expected this for the dlc.

That's not true at all. The leaked script did not even hint at Aria being romanceable in the slightest.

I was the person who broke the news of the leaked script and provided the first copies of it to anyone on this board who asked one year ago. I still have a copy of it. Trust me when I say I know what I'm talking about.