N7 Day = Better chance for Ultra Rares?

#21bessy67Posted 11/7/2012 7:11:59 PM
I got a bunch of UR's today as well. I'm curious, does everyone who says that they've been getting abnormally lucky with UR's today have their rare weapons already maxed? I wonder if they somehow made it so that you have a higher chance of pulling an ultra rare weapon if all your rares are maxed.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#22AnonyMouseXPosted 11/7/2012 7:16:51 PM
Fun fact:
I bought about six SPs today and every single one had two rares in it. I also got an ultra rare today.

Make of that what you will...
#23HueyFremanPosted 11/7/2012 7:23:48 PM
Spent 900k. Finished my voluses (3 cards) and got a Black Widow 2.
---
Just slam your "cry to mod" button before you bore me to sleep" -meteor9898
#24DethCultArmPosted 11/7/2012 7:24:53 PM
meh, I spent almost 3 million, and only got four upgrades....Freakin Collector SMG VII...Man that weapons sucks.
---
lolDeathcore
#25iamdanthamanPosted 11/7/2012 7:27:06 PM
I've bought 5 psps today and one sp and the only ultra rare card I got was my last volus adept appearance option. The only ultra rare weapon I got today was the wrath i got in the n7 pack.
---
All your base are belong to us
#26ShatterStrPosted 11/7/2012 7:37:45 PM
Nope. Spent over 4 Million today got only 2 or 3 ultra rares and most of my gold and lower pre-retaliation stuff was maxed. The Ultra Rares hate me. I spent so much time saving because I heard buying in bulk was better. Not true.
#27Havoc49JPosted 11/7/2012 7:52:16 PM
I spent about 3.5 mil today. First 4 PSP netted me 5 ultra rares. From then on, nothing.
#28iamdanthamanPosted 11/7/2012 7:58:39 PM
ShatterStr posted...
Nope. Spent over 4 Million today got only 2 or 3 ultra rares and most of my gold and lower pre-retaliation stuff was maxed. The Ultra Rares hate me. I spent so much time saving because I heard buying in bulk was better. Not true.

Its not that you will always germ more when you buy in bulk, you just have to be strategic about it. The way it was explained to me is that the random number generator is not actually random, It reseyes every time you enter the mp, so if you get an ultra rare in one pack, that means that you will have a better chance to get one in more packs that you buy at the same time. So if you buy one pack and it has nothing, don't buy any more, wait until the next day or exit the mp and go back in. Then, if you do get an ur, that's when you want to buy in bulk.
---
All your base are belong to us
#29code_kirinPosted 11/7/2012 7:58:51 PM
I got one UR today.
#30ShatterStrPosted 11/7/2012 8:14:03 PM
iamdanthaman posted...
ShatterStr posted...

Its not that you will always germ more when you buy in bulk, you just have to be strategic about it. The way it was explained to me is that the random number generator is not actually random, It reseyes every time you enter the mp, so if you get an ultra rare in one pack, that means that you will have a better chance to get one in more packs that you buy at the same time. So if you buy one pack and it has nothing, don't buy any more, wait until the next day or exit the mp and go back in. Then, if you do get an ur, that's when you want to buy in bulk.

Ok. I will test this next time, though I don't think I can get up to 4 million again.