hawk missile launcher is good

#11GhostfeetPosted 11/9/2012 9:20:59 PM
I will try this... Finally unlocked Destroyer today.
---
"I drink and I smash because I love." ~ Rocko
#12DoctorTurk(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 9:21:07 PM
kungfuj0 posted...
So the hydra is better than the cobra missles? How so, if you don't mind explaning? I've been trying to get my destroyer right since he came out, and I just haven't yet. I know I like the hawk missiles more than the frag grenades, but which (missile) is better and why?

cobra missile fires one missile
hydra fires.. three? haven't played the class in awhile
---
doctor turk 4 president
#13overkill_78Posted 11/9/2012 9:22:42 PM(edited)
So the hydra is better than the cobra missles? How so, if you don't mind explaning? I've been trying to get my destroyer right since he came out, and I just haven't yet. I know I like the hawk missiles more than the frag grenades, but which (missile) is better and why?

It stuns, so it can stun multiple targets.
---
Change your name, change your eyes, become the one who I despise.
Gamertag: Nevik overkill
#14fennell92Posted 11/9/2012 9:26:15 PM
overkill_78 posted...

I think I've seen the cobra missile stun groups of enemies with its burst. Made dragoon mobs much easier to handle.
#15DoctorTurk(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 9:28:55 PM
fennell92 posted...
overkill_78 posted...

I think I've seen the cobra missile stun groups of enemies with its burst. Made dragoon mobs much easier to handle.

the radius on the skill isn't that big, you're better off just taking hydra
---
doctor turk 4 president
#16gunholePosted 11/9/2012 9:30:49 PM
kungfuj0 posted...

hydra is better because you're using them for stagger and not single target damage.

you shouldn't need to decide between the HML & MFG....they are both highly useful for the destroyer...,
---
*gamertag
#17Enemy_AC130Posted 11/9/2012 11:00:00 PM
I don't take shield penalty at rank 4. I find it unnecessary because I don't play the Destroyer like he's a tank.
---
Greatest STP of all time: http://i52.tinypic.com/2nv4g3m.jpg
I'm a **** wit
#18jpraelsterPosted 11/10/2012 12:52:51 AM
No it isnt
#19Hui_TianPosted 11/10/2012 1:02:09 AM
gunhole posted...
kungfuj0 posted...

hydra is better because you're using them for stagger and not single target damage.

you shouldn't need to decide between the HML & MFG....they are both highly useful for the destroyer...,

for stagger and setting of FireExplosions/TechBursts/CryoExplosions... the stun is nice, but having that AOE from the tech explosion is nicer
#20FearOfTheLightPosted 11/10/2012 6:45:44 AM
DoctorTurk posted...
hydra missiles
refire rate
shield penalty

gg

Really? Given it's base Dmg output as well as the number of people b!*#%#~ about it, I'd have thought you we against it (and all for a Multi-Frag Only Destroyer).

Agreed on it's usefulness when you spec it right...anyway.
---
---
"When I'm walking a dark road, I am a man who walks alone" - Iron Maiden