Balance changes tomorrow? Maybe?

#1iamdanthamanPosted 11/12/2012 4:26:40 PM
What are the odds we actually get the balance changes on Tuesday this week? And what do you think they will be?

We nowhere will be some changes to the collectors, including probably fixing combo damage on them.

I'm thinking we probably get the Vorcha engineer or maybe the Volus Sentinel, though that is just a pure guess.
---
All your base are belong to us
#2foxopPosted 11/12/2012 4:32:47 PM
No idea whether or not they will come tomorrow or not, but I'm guessing Drell Infiltrator, since that is a very requested character and they want people to keep playing Mass Effect rather than Call of Duty.
---
Gears of Halo 4: Black Ops II
#3Rafficus_IIIPosted 11/12/2012 4:34:51 PM(edited)
Well then, let's pull out our handy dandy inventories. Shall we? Won't be a Batarian, as we just got one. Won't be a soldier, have two already. Personally, I'm expecting the Drell Infiltrator. The Asari would be too soon and close to the Valkyrie's release, and the only other plausible option to balance things out would be the Vorcha Engineer. Hopefully, the balance changes actually drop on time this week for a change.
---
GT: BigRaff87
#4code_kirinPosted 11/12/2012 4:38:25 PM
It'll be either Vorcha Engineer or Drell Infiltrator. Engie and Infiltrator are the only ones missing a class atm, and I doubt we'll see another Volus or Turian for a while.

I really hope they buff the CSMG a bit.
#5iamdanthaman(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 4:39:05 PM
Has Bioware told us anything else about this week's changes other than the Collector nerfs?
---
All your base are belong to us
#6GhostfeetPosted 11/12/2012 8:21:52 PM
I'm guessing we'll see balance changes released on Weds. As for character release I'm not particularly attached to either the Drell Infiltrator or Vorcha Engineer so whichever is cool.
---
"I drink and I smash because I love." ~ Rocko
#7LogectivePosted 11/12/2012 8:26:12 PM
The character I most look forward to is the Turian Saboteur.

Other that, whether we get balance changes Tues, Wed, or not at all, I don't really care.
#8find no fan tar seaPosted 11/12/2012 8:40:11 PM
^^ What class is the Turian Saboteur?
---
God, I have to work both sides of the street to pay that off!!
#9LogectivePosted 11/12/2012 8:42:19 PM
find no fan tar sea posted...
^^ What class is the Turian Saboteur?

Engineer

Sabotage
Sentry Turret
Homing Grenade
#10MalzelPosted 11/12/2012 8:43:54 PM
Turian Saboteur would be pretty rad. Hell, anything but the Vorcha Engineer.

But then again, it needs to be gotten out of the way eventually.
---
It is only human to commit a sin...