November 13th Balance Changes Delayed

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. November 13th Balance Changes Delayed
3 years ago#31
Logective posted...
Rafficus_III posted...
I do Bronze for the wave counts and extractions mainly. The weapons I do as I go regardless of the difficulty. I'd more than likely cut way back on it if they dropped the 200 wave counts to something more manageable.

Why would you play lower difficulties for wave counts? Playing at Gold or Plat count as triiple or quadruple counts.

For character wave counts. You know, 200 of x character and so on. Bronze takes me 13-14 minutes average, Gold takes 30 minutes because I play with randoms. Why would I want to do a higher difficulty when I can go through it twice as fast and not be a leech by using characters I'm not used to?
---
GT: BigRaff87
3 years ago#32
Reiver_Neriahz posted...
bessy67 posted...
Hooray for giving more XP on difficulties where most people play with level 20 characters anyways! Very smart...

-the point-

-your head-

No, I get that it's because of the challenges but you already get more points for everything in gold/platinum.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
3 years ago#33
Nafzger posted...
Charmile posted...
Nafzger posted...
I think it's sad that they need to announce it as being delayed continuously, when the stated it would be a Wednesday update from now on.

Then they would delay till Thursday, and so on and so forth

I mean they need to quit announcing on Tuesday that it's delayed until Wednesday, when Wednesday is the official date. Announcing it as delayed always makes me think they're pushing it to Thursday.

But I was saying it's sad because they have stated that it will be Wednesdays until further notice, but they still need to announce it as "delayed" on Tuesdays, because a bunch of miserable jackasses don't know how to read.

It reminds me of the "where's my commendation pack" topics that flooded the board every event weekend.

Link to them saying that? I'm on BSN fairly regularly and I never saw that. Haven't heard anyone but you claim that to be the case either.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
3 years ago#34
Nidtendofreak posted...
Nafzger posted...
Charmile posted...
Nafzger posted...
I think it's sad that they need to announce it as being delayed continuously, when the stated it would be a Wednesday update from now on.

Then they would delay till Thursday, and so on and so forth

I mean they need to quit announcing on Tuesday that it's delayed until Wednesday, when Wednesday is the official date. Announcing it as delayed always makes me think they're pushing it to Thursday.

But I was saying it's sad because they have stated that it will be Wednesdays until further notice, but they still need to announce it as "delayed" on Tuesdays, because a bunch of miserable jackasses don't know how to read.

It reminds me of the "where's my commendation pack" topics that flooded the board every event weekend.

Link to them saying that? I'm on BSN fairly regularly and I never saw that. Haven't heard anyone but you claim that to be the case either.

Yeah I don't recall them ever saying Wednesday is the new day, only a lot of people complaining and some of them adding that they should just make Wednesday the new day because that's how things have been since Halloween, or the week before it I don't remember. However given how Halloween and N7 Day fell on Wednesday I don't really blame them for those delays since they were running events for those two. Now they just seem to be running with it. They should either cut back on what all is being changed for a week (or simply release a new character and any modifications that need to be made for them since I doubt much will be altered regardless), or skip a week to get it back on their usual Tuesday releases but release a larger balance change. But this is only if they really want to keep it as Tuesday releases. If not then just make a bloody announcement that their new day is Wednesday. But this is Bioware, who hasn't used a whole lot of common sense with Mass Effect 3...
3 years ago#35
Rafficus_III posted...
Logective posted...
Rafficus_III posted...
I do Bronze for the wave counts and extractions mainly. The weapons I do as I go regardless of the difficulty. I'd more than likely cut way back on it if they dropped the 200 wave counts to something more manageable.

Why would you play lower difficulties for wave counts? Playing at Gold or Plat count as triiple or quadruple counts.

For character wave counts. You know, 200 of x character and so on. Bronze takes me 13-14 minutes average, Gold takes 30 minutes because I play with randoms. Why would I want to do a higher difficulty when I can go through it twice as fast and not be a leech by using characters I'm not used to?

OIC. I was thinking of Map Mastery.

What I do is play naturally with small tweaks to achieve banners. It seems like many are flat out grinding for it..
3 years ago#36
Logective posted...
OIC. I was thinking of Map Mastery.

What I do is play naturally with small tweaks to achieve banners. It seems like many are flat out grinding for it..

Eh, I could have worded it better; so it's understandable why you thought that. I'm not really grinding everything, but rather strategically speeding through the process. Weapons and DLC specific challenges are done in accordance to the main ones like Outsider, Commando, Blood Pack, and Masochist. I picked the ones I enjoyed and took care of Solo mastery and do Gold when I'm working on a character I know I'll be a good contributor with. Characters which are new to me get the Bronze treatment.
---
GT: BigRaff87
3 years ago#37
Man...I just want to shadow strike an atlas again.
---
You have no idea 'bout me...do you?
3 years ago#38
J_Can_Man posted...
Man...I just want to shadow strike an atlas again.

Patch Notes - Rank 6 of Sword Mastery now works with Shadow Strike.
Me - =D
Patch Notes - A bug with Shadow Strike prevents its use on an Atlas.
Me - T_T
3 years ago#39
joco127 posted...
Wording is vague; is shield gate cooldown change good for us or bad?

It's a good thing, less time needed for it to be restored. Shield-gate cooldown is the amount of time it takes for it to be restored, just as it is with powers. It was implemented so players don't become invincible too often, especially Vorcha.

Currently, the cooldown is four seconds for shield-gate and three for health-gate.
---
Why are we born, if only to die so swiftly?
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. November 13th Balance Changes Delayed

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived