Do you approve of the missile glitch

#1legionlivesPosted 11/13/2012 9:49:41 PM
heard alot of hate for it but ran about 12 platinum games with randoms who loved it.whats your oppinion?
#2WatermelonFartsPosted 11/13/2012 9:50:30 PM
Platinum was made for people who need more of a challenge then Gold. Farm it all you want by glitching, but know that everyone who beats Platinum legitimately is better than you at the game without question.
#3XgArrancarPosted 11/13/2012 10:01:18 PM
I doubt they care either way.
---
"Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"
#4popichueloPosted 11/13/2012 10:04:35 PM
I wont leave a game because of it, but dont do it myself.

What cracks me up are the people who do Rio/Reapers but then get all holier than thou on missle glitchers. Legit joined a Rio/Reapers run and one of the guys starts blasting missles, the host says "one chance XXX to stop glitching" but he continues and the host quits, the 3 of us stay, and 20 minutes later we have 155k. One exploit is better than the other?

Im perfectly okay with admitting im not good enough to play a UUP game, but sometimes I like presents! I maxxed my commons/uncommons the old fashioned way and normally do silver/gold matches and pick up psps, but sometimes easy credits lead to new characters which give the game a fresh feel.
#5LogectivePosted 11/13/2012 10:06:06 PM
I have ZERO problem with it.

I hate when people NEVER play Plat legit tho cuz they suck. For others, it's a means to get better weapons and such.

The sorriest bit I've heard on here is people glitching on Bronze....huh?

The biggest whiners will come out when and if Bio fixes the glitch and they have to go back to playing exclusively Silver. Lol

I dislike exclusive glitchers on Plat and dislike whiners about glitchers in a co-op game.
#6LogectivePosted 11/13/2012 10:07:45 PM
popichuelo posted...

What cracks me up are the people who do Rio/Reapers but then get all holier than thou on missle glitchers. Legit joined a Rio/Reapers run and one of the guys starts blasting missles, the host says "one chance XXX to stop glitching" but he continues and the host quits, the 3 of us stay, and 20 minutes later we have 155k. One exploit is better than the other?

Im perfectly okay with admitting im not good enough to play a UUP game, but sometimes I like presents! I maxxed my commons/uncommons the old fashioned way and normally do silver/gold matches and pick up psps, but sometimes easy credits lead to new characters which give the game a fresh feel.

What OTHER exploit are you referring to?
#7zhobanPosted 11/13/2012 10:08:31 PM
legionlives posted...
heard alot of hate for it but ran about 12 platinum games with randoms who loved it.whats your oppinion?

Personally, I don't care either way. However, I would prefer them to find play with friends or play with people they have already told they are going to missile glitch with instead of just joining a game with randoms then doing it. Though I've never done it and never will, I'm not going to tell people not to do it. If that's how they want to play the game, fine. Same goes to farming, if that's how you want to play it fine by me I don't care. To each their own on how they want to obtain credits.
---
Don't get all holy on me, James. This town called you, too. You and me are the same. We're not like other people. Eddie Dombrowski (Silent Hill 2)
#8SinisterSamuraiPosted 11/13/2012 10:09:35 PM
I personally don't mind it. I'll go make a sandwich or something. But I know it bothers the **** out of something.

I just ask that you declare it via the mic in the lobby. That way people can leave or not waste single-mission equips.
---
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
#9zhobanPosted 11/13/2012 10:10:43 PM
popichuelo posted...

Do that many people play Rio in the box? I've considered trying it just to get more credits but I can never find three other people to want to do it. And I would rather not join a random lobby to find people who get butthurt over the idea of farming.
---
Don't get all holy on me, James. This town called you, too. You and me are the same. We're not like other people. Eddie Dombrowski (Silent Hill 2)
#10PsyrenCallPosted 11/13/2012 10:11:21 PM
I play Platinum to earn credits, and that's it. I don't give a damn if the people I play with are camping or glitching. If I want to play for fun, then I'll drop down to Gold so I can actually enjoy myself instead of putting up with the tedium that is Platinum.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!