The most annoying/stupid part of the Mass Effect story

#51ZacTBPosted 11/15/2012 12:51:03 AM
I voted Kai Leng, I think for me to take him seriously they should have at least introduced him in Mass Effect 2 as a serious character, and for him to be indoctrinated by Mass Effect 3 or something like that (I haven't read the books by the way). But I didn't mind the ending except I wish the Catalyst took a different form.
#52Halo_Forever(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 1:26:45 AM
LusterPaladin posted...
Elcor Evacuation - The Greatest Last Stand Ever

What exactly is this about? I don't I ever seen this.

You evacuate Dekuuna (the Elcor Homeworld) by scanning it. That is the whole mission.
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
#53Drophyd167bPosted 11/15/2012 1:31:58 AM(edited)
Elcor Evacuation - The Greatest Last Stand Ever

What exactly is this about? I don't I ever seen this.

There's an Elcor in the Citadel Embassies who gives Shepard a mission to evacuate some people from the Elcor home world.

It sounds cool, until you realise it's just a dressed up version of the snatch and grab missions that litter the game.

It's even worse if you already picked up the evacuees before getting the mission, since then the mission entails simply talking to the Elcor in the Embassies again.

EDIT: Damn, ninja'd.
---
"If there are two kinds of people I abhor most in life, it's egotists and hypocrites!" - drophyd167b
#54pfh1001Posted 11/15/2012 1:33:19 AM
Destin posted...
BitterBear posted...
I just don't understand when people say ME3 was good right up until the end. It's a busted story from start to finish.

yup

Absolutely.

Also, Turtle, I completely agree that they should have done something with the War Assets ala DA:O. Considering the games were made by the same company only a couple of years apart, it is kind of amazing how they blew that idea.