Balance Changes: 11/14/12

#11jkocka00Posted 11/14/2012 11:53:14 AM
NS_RegentPark posted...
themissingman posted...
That's it? Oh no, too many notifications! I'm ruined! Meanwhile: Collectors.

Did Collectors - Reactor - Gold (on UUG) - piece of cake. If your team sucks, you will inherently suck as well.

I think he means the balance change Bioware promised 2 weeks ago, where they said they were going to fix the issue of Collectors only taking 2/3 damage from powers.

Also play a game with Gandalf, I guarantee if he doesn't lead the board he will be challenging for the top spot every game.
---
what nerfs??http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/343/index/13578324/1
GT: Kocka007
#12code_kirinPosted 11/14/2012 11:54:26 AM
Releasing the worst class in the game and not dispensing weapon/power buffs.

Combination for failure.

I hear Hunter's submission net is pre-buff also.
#13sheepman23Posted 11/14/2012 11:58:33 AM
HueyFreman posted...
Objectives
- Decreased the chance that enemies will spawn close to annex objectives

I hope this one will actually be noticeable... it always sucks when you go to do an Upload and there are like, 10 bosses already there. >_>
#14TysakasaPosted 11/14/2012 12:05:52 PM
sheepman23 posted...
HueyFreman posted...
Objectives

I hope this one will actually be noticeable... it always sucks when you go to do an Upload and there are like, 10 bosses already there. >_>

Reason I bring a very big gun when those pop up on gold and platinum, never had a problem. Unless lag factors in, but that's another matter.
#15DuneManPosted 11/14/2012 12:06:00 PM
sheepman23 posted...
HueyFreman posted...
Objectives

Like this?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8sPFhVZPE0&feature=channel&list=UL#t=8m30s

It seemed like every damn enemy was spawning within 12 feet of the objective.... -_-
---
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
#16TheBraveOnePosted 11/14/2012 12:26:18 PM
Was so hoping for the Drell :(
---
XBL Gamertag- Siepher1
PSN- DivineSlasher
#17Ragnarok_ZXPosted 11/14/2012 12:33:32 PM
New vorcha? I am disappointed :(
---
GT: ShadowLeo7
#18Rafficus_IIIPosted 11/14/2012 1:01:25 PM
This displeases me. I thought it'd be the Drell Infiltrator; he was the more popular choice. I thought they would have staggered it a bit in terms of release. The Drell have been here since launch, whereas the Vorcha are from the summer. I would have expected the Drell to drop to give some freshness and prevent a newer race receiving kits at a faster rate. But then again there's the Geth.

Oh well, here's to hoping something good drops next week. And by the way, Bioware devs may be spotted using Bioware banners during MP. So keep on the look out.
---
GT: BigRaff87
#19Rafficus_IIIPosted 11/14/2012 1:03:39 PM
sheepman23 posted...

Last week I had a Brute spawn literally behind my back, causing me to be sandwiched between him and a Banshee within that small Vancouver office. It was no bueno.
---
GT: BigRaff87
#20manbearpig654Posted 11/14/2012 1:10:43 PM
code_kirin posted...
Releasing the worst class in the game and not dispensing weapon/power buffs.

Combination for failure.

I hear Hunter's submission net is pre-buff also.

Volus sentinel would like a word with you.
---
Ah, yes! I was wondering what would break first! Your spirit...or your body.