People doing rage-medigel?

#21Safer_777Posted 11/17/2012 8:28:58 AM
Some times me I try to use a Healing item,but because of Lag I die but I get back up because when you are down even if you try to use the Healing item,it uses a medi-gel so there you have it.
---
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
#22Grayfoxr6Posted 11/19/2012 10:04:16 AM
Rafficus_III posted...
No, not really. I do it when I'm upset with myself for discipline, only once and when I know I'm in a tight spot. After I lose one medi-gel I tend to play a lot smarter. However, there have been times where I'll gel and someone will start trying to revive me and I never even saw them.

^this.

ill medigel myself if im stupid and get caught out of position. No sense in one of my mates risking their necks because i was foolish and strayed away from the group in a gold match.

After that though ill be sticking to someone on the team like a pair of crusty underwear.
---
XBL and PSN: Feralchicken01
You know why they call it PMS??? because "mad cow disease" was already taken.
#23Xero_MachariusPosted 11/19/2012 9:03:06 PM
I rage gel and rocket if i'm having a bad wave on gold since it's only gold (not like i'm not gonna get my money) and it's not like i'm ever gonna run out of consumables.
---
GT - Xero M XTC
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/inventory/?name=Xero%20M%20XTC&platform=xbox
#24kenobi749Posted 11/19/2012 11:45:33 PM
Guilty of this every once in a great while because I was stupid and overestimated my abilities and got downed in a huge group of enemies or something. I don't expect others to sacrifice themselves to save me from being stupid and then get themselves killed as a result of me playing the hero
#25NafzgerPosted 11/20/2012 2:56:28 AM
It's funny, because I was thinking of making a PSA: Rage Revive topic. If I get pissed off and use a gel to get up and destroy my assailant, I do not care if you were standing right there. I do not care if you were "on your way". Hell, I don't even care if you were in the process of reviving me. I am going to use everything I have to get up and kill the one that got me, or everything else I see (rage rocket engaged!)

Seriously, it's a rage revive. That means the person is already pretty mad about what happened. We don't need some meandering jackass saying "dude I could have got you". It's really irritating.

Other reasons to gel:

You don't know someone is around (they should really change the camera when you're downed)
You don't trust your team (common concern with randoms)
Team members deliberately refuse to revive you (I believe we call these "jealouses", right?)
You're angry (the best reason)
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
Brutish tempers curbed by ten to twenty lashes.
#26TalasPosted 11/20/2012 8:35:44 AM
I've raged gel'd a few times. I'm fighting have a million phantoms while my team mates are off debating the taste of their boogers and then I get taken down by a guardian from across the map. Yes, I am rage geling.

A lot of the time though I either didn't know someone was next to me because the camera is stuck two inches from my lifeless corpse. or, if I'm across the map and I died because I was living out my rambo fantasies I'm not going to make you run over and get my doofus ass, just like I'm not going to do it for you.
---
Slamacow!
In Memory of Logan