What will sheps squad be doing during omega?

#1RainbroDashPosted 11/17/2012 4:49:29 PM
Sucks they won't be able to help him for whatever dumb reason like sheps crew would ever be like "Okay good luck commander cya later."
---
Not a brony don't hate me please.
#2bessy67Posted 11/17/2012 5:15:29 PM
They'll obviously be holding a skeet shooting tournament on the Citadel.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#3NafzgerPosted 11/17/2012 5:18:56 PM
There's a poker table in the Normandy lounge.
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
Brutish tempers curbed by ten to twenty lashes.
#4SetsunaFSPosted 11/17/2012 5:21:50 PM
****ing.
---
"...he's adopted."-Thor
#5Rafficus_IIIPosted 11/17/2012 5:29:55 PM
Same thing they did during the Arrival.
---
GT: BigRaff87
#6SnuffSevenfoldXPosted 11/17/2012 5:39:36 PM
With Omega, Aria pretty much says the deal is that she wants Shepard to come alone. No innuendo. Basically it's Shepard, Aria and FemTurian teaming up to take back Omega.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watchfeature=player_embedded&v=cJbTyFzqZu0
#7SinisterSamuraiPosted 11/17/2012 5:43:10 PM
Nafzger posted...
There's a poker table in the Normandy lounge.

Yeah. 100,000,000 credit Normandy II Strip Poker Championships

SnuffSevenfoldX posted...
With Omega, Aria pretty much says the deal is that she wants Shepard to come alone. No innuendo. Basically it's Shepard, Aria and FemTurian teaming up to take back Omega.

Right. TC knows that. He's asking: while your crew is not with you, how will they pass the time?
---
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
#8Chr0noidPosted 11/17/2012 6:30:26 PM
Not sure TC. But I'll probably be busy not spending money on an overpriced DLC and will youtube the cutscenes. Though....if they include new powers or something to use in the main game it'll be hard as **** for me to resist. Doubt they'd do something so awesome though.
---
We are so dead...but at least I have a girlfriend! -Lion-O
#9bessy67Posted 11/17/2012 6:31:39 PM
Fo_Fai posted...
Not sure TC. But I'll probably be busy not spending money on an overpriced DLC and will youtube the cutscenes. Though....if they include new powers or something to use in the main game it'll be hard as **** for me to resist. Doubt they'd do something so awesome though.

I doubt it, but I wouldn't be surprised if you get bonus powers from Aria and the turian.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#10Rannek17Posted 11/17/2012 6:33:24 PM
Loitering in the mess hall, telling eachother lame jokes.
---
GT-Rannek17