Just finished Lair of the Shadow Broker and Arrival...2 questions...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Just finished Lair of the Shadow Broker and Arrival...2 questions...
4 years ago#11
I thought Arrival was amazing as well. I enjoyed the whole Mass Effect series and all the DLC. I have not played Levithan yet though but I will eventually.
Jesus is our best friend & savior
4 years ago#12
It was basically "just another mission" to me. I think they should have lowered the countdown to add a sense of urgency.
Beware the fury of a patient man.
GT: xMarvel Knightx
4 years ago#13
Arrival was enjoyable, but not memorable. I got in on sale for about half price; if I had paid full price I would have probably been disappointed.
I remember when GameFAQs was good.
4 years ago#14
I just found it bland and it was a full 15.00 dollar DLC when it came out for 1.5-2 hours of content TOPS (including both renegade and paragon playthroughs). The environments were boring to me as well, all brown/white hallways. The poorest of all the DLC's IMO.
3570k @ 4.6, GTX 580 @ 980/2106, ASUS Sabertooth z77, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHZ, 2 Mushkin Chronos in raid0, 1TB WD black.
4 years ago#15
Arrival was a good DLC, I liked how the first part is a stealth mission, and the 2nd was a race against time. I enjoyed all the ME2 DLC missions honestly, I don't know why people were not fans of them, I will admit firewalker missions were jank though
Yes, this is a signature.
4 years ago#16
Devil_wings00 posted...
I just found it bland and it was a full 15.00 dollar DLC when it came out for 1.5-2 hours of content TOPS (including both renegade and paragon playthroughs). The environments were boring to me as well, all brown/white hallways. The poorest of all the DLC's IMO.

Is that in CAD or some other currency other than USD? Cos' I distinctly recall it costing $7 when it first came out.
4 years ago#17
I hate Arrival and feel it was a waste of $2
http://raptr.com/badge/f0fa47c78dcfa98e0ef40d5cccbcad99/ach.png
4 years ago#18
No Mass Effect DLC will EVER be as bad/pointless as Pinnacle Station.

OT: I liked Arrival, felt it was a good teaser for ME3.
GT: MikkoMetevinio; Steam: sirisaxman
"Yes sir, a local airborne insurgency has infiltrated the U.S. zone designated as my pants, sir!" - Sgt. Lugo
4 years ago#19
I didn't mind Arrival, but I feel it should have been part of the original ending, so that 2 and 3 transitioned seamlessly.

As for ME3 DLC, there's only been two proper ones so far; From Ashes, which was superb but overpriced, and Leviathan, which was fun but forgettable. Although I absolutely hated the aspect of the ending that Leviathan expanded on, so I'm a tad biased.
"If there are two kinds of people I abhor most in life, it's egotists and hypocrites!" - drophyd167b
4 years ago#20
I really liked Arrival.

The 'Object Rho' fight and the final bit with the Relay in the background are pretty awesome.
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Just finished Lair of the Shadow Broker and Arrival...2 questions...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived