Good build for the demolisher

#11donkeyofdestinyPosted 11/19/2012 12:11:06 PM
I have not seen a build that took the extra shields over the extra grenade each resupply in quite a while. Keep in mind the shield boost only lasts a few seconds. If you can, try to keep a tanky class boosted.

6/6/6/6/0 is the most popular build.
---
So I just bought a roast beef sandwich with carmalized onions. There is no roast beef on this sandwich. - Number4429
gt/psn: DonkeyOfDestiny
#12NS_RegentParkPosted 11/19/2012 12:37:17 PM
6/6/6/4/4 here. 7 grenades, and equip it with Shock Trooper V - I'm at 9 grenades, plus take a shotty with me. I enjoy it <3
---
I'm pretty sure the Crucible was supposed to harness the dark energy of Haestrom to destroy the Reapers
#13deathscythe257Posted 11/19/2012 12:45:58 PM
my recommended build: http://narida.pytalhost.com/me3/classes/#Engineer/NDemolisher/MRMID/Saber3AA1AA1/Carnifex10BA5AA1////

I prefer having the recharge speed just above the grenade resupply, so when i replant the pylon, i get 4 grenades (2 from drop frequency, 2 from the new pylon).

Weapon loadout doesnt matter long as your weight is approximately 50%...
---
Yes, this is a signature.
#14BitterBearPosted 11/19/2012 12:58:33 PM(edited)
6/6/6/4/4 or 6/6/6/5/3 in my opinion.

Pylon: Frequency, Weapon, Grenades
Arc: Radius, DoT, Shields
Homing: Damage, DoT, Armor

Power damage and health/shields for the passives.

I really don't understand the "pylon spam" mentality. I like to set mine up in a central spot, one I'll run past quite a lot while cleaning up waves, and redeploy it as needed. If I'm setting up a pylon, I'm not doing much to help my team; it has a very long animation. If I'm spamming grenades to the point where I MUST set up a pylon on cooldown, then I'm doing it wrong.

I use Arc Grenades to stun enemies, then I shoot them until they are dead. I also use Arcs to save a downed teammate from stomps or if I'm about to get Hunter-banged (assuming I've got time to throw it before the banging commences). Homing Grenades are for bosses and Dragoons with the occasional Tech Burst proc if it's a big enough group. Most of the time, I can refill to capacity by the start of the next wave.

Just take a decent weapon (shotguns and assault rifles preferably thanks to Shocktrooper and Warfighter gear; Grenade Gear works with any weapon) and try not to lean so hard on the grenades that you fall over whenever you're out.
#15PhilOnDezPosted 11/19/2012 5:23:54 PM
I went 6/6/6/6/0. The only must-have talent in my opinion is two grenades per resupply, makes a huuuge difference. I specced for grenade/power damage and I use warfighter, with a harrier if I'm going for score, but I've been using whatever lately going for the marksman banner and haven't had problems running out of grenades even with the typhoon and revenant. The pylon covers the biggest weakness of the harrier, the only thing that would make me even consider giving it up would be playing with someone who I know I can count on to make better use of the ammo than I will.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there