WGG with a bunch of low-leveled people trying to level up.

#11PsyrenCallPosted 11/19/2012 7:44:30 PM
MarkMilton posted...
Kroguard with Reegar?

you know, maybe your topic is more ironic than you are aware.

you've got three guys playing characters they seem to have fun playing as, and probably don't mind losing that much at all.

while you are using the most cliche'd character in the game, using one of the most cliche'd weapons in the game, on the most cliche'd map setting in the game.... complaining that they're spoiling the game.

maybe you should take a step back, and understand that THIS IS A GAME. and you are supposed to have fun playing the game. it's not supposed to be all about manufacturing credits, using the same system over-and-over again.

you're in the wrong here bud, not the three guys looking to just have fun.

I don't think you know what cliche means.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#12MalzelPosted 11/19/2012 7:51:23 PM
FullMetalMania posted...
I don't know what was up, I had AP Ammo III but only a Shotgun Rail Amp I and Shield boosts for every thing else. Yeah, I would melt the shield off the Primes in one clip and basically everything else in a single clip if I got all the shots concentrated on them, but even with the ammo it wasn't doing a damn thing against armor.

I think I had the Heavy Barrel Attachment (level IV) equipped, so that might have overridden it.

Use Incendiary ammo on the Reegar.
---
It is only human to commit a sin...
#13FullMetalMania(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 7:57:27 PM
Only got Incendiary 1. =( But thanks.
---
"Welcome to the internet, where everyone gets off to EVERYTHING."
~kingkaze187
#14WatermelonFartsPosted 11/19/2012 9:13:37 PM
MarkMilton posted...
Kroguard with Reegar?

you know, maybe your topic is more ironic than you are aware.

you've got three guys playing characters they seem to have fun playing as, and probably don't mind losing that much at all.

while you are using the most cliche'd character in the game, using one of the most cliche'd weapons in the game, on the most cliche'd map setting in the game.... complaining that they're spoiling the game.

maybe you should take a step back, and understand that THIS IS A GAME. and you are supposed to have fun playing the game. it's not supposed to be all about manufacturing credits, using the same system over-and-over again.

you're in the wrong here bud, not the three guys looking to just have fun.

this is probably one of the funniest posts i've seen in awhile
#15MalevolentFishPosted 11/19/2012 10:09:30 PM
The amount of times I saw the Asari use Stasis on Armored targets made me weep.

I have found it astonishing how many people do this. I'm finding it very difficult to convince one friend of mine that the Stasis Strength Evo at Rank 4 of Stasis does not, in fact, cause any target touching the Stasis bubble to take 150% more damage.

He remains adamant that this is exactly what it does. Even when I explain to him the nature of Stasis and its damage thresholds, he shifts into telling me that he's certain he's noticed armoured enemies take extra damage after he's dropped a Stasis bubble on them.

It makes me sad.
---
XBL: Malevolent Fish // PSN: MalevolentFish
"But why is the rum gone?"