Hudson: "Prequel or Sequel?"

#51meltor13Posted 11/20/2012 8:13:27 AM
Fo_Fai posted...
lol it was already taken down. What a dbag.

Yes, we all know that HE is the dbag in that exchange. Of course.
---
MarioKart 64 Main: Bowser
GT: MELTOR13
#52Wii0playerPosted 11/20/2012 8:25:41 AM
meltor13 posted...
Fo_Fai posted...
lol it was already taken down. What a dbag.

Yes, we all know that HE is the dbag in that exchange. Of course.

To be fair, Casey did make a **** ton of lies about this game. The least he could do was acknowledge them.
---
"In Mass Effect 3, the path to victory is less clear at the outset. You wont just find some long-lost Reaper off button."-Casey ******* Hudson.
#53cornix1Posted 11/20/2012 8:27:32 AM
at first i was going to say sequel, but in the end if as long as hudson and the guy who helped him write the ending to ME3 stay the hell away from any of the actual writing i'll consider whatever we get as a %*^ing gift from god
---
"You don't suck b/c it's hard, it's hard b/c you suck."- me
docs.google.com/document/d/1z9jQqS9o3Oq4tOj1FIvLfGUPqRlNLGAUjNddr3ZObWo/edit GT: cornix5
#54twinstarnumber1Posted 11/20/2012 9:51:27 AM
themissingman posted...
So, no one is bothered by the notion that Hudson was hired to wrote the fourth game and has resorted to a Twitter poll to make his next move. He, essentially twitted, "I don't give a rat's ass."

He's still going to do the writing, and probably already has ideas based off both scenarios. What's wrong with asking the fan's input? If anything most of the fanbase would claim that's the responsible thing to do.
---
XBL Gamertag: Mydarkstar --- PSN: Mydarkstar
#55mikel200222Posted 11/20/2012 10:38:59 AM
Prequel.

I'd like to see the Rachni Wars. Not with a single character but with a story between all the races during. Imagine being one of the salarians traveling thru the unknown relay. The crisis on the Citadel while the Rachni spread. Some major battles on planets only mentioned in other ME games as a batarian or asari. While the Rachni are trying to take over space cue the Krogan Uprising. And make the final battle be on the Rachni homeworld.

Maybe stretch it out, make some other races have a bigger part in the story. This was an early point in Council history before the turians came into citadel space but if the game needed to be longer just add the Krogan Rebellions and the turians
---
The Conduit FC:0861-1269-2703(Mike) Current Rank: Gold ASE
#56Rafficus_III(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 10:43:35 AM
twinstarnumber1 posted...
themissingman posted...
So, no one is bothered by the notion that Hudson was hired to wrote the fourth game and has resorted to a Twitter poll to make his next move. He, essentially twitted, "I don't give a rat's ass."

He's still going to do the writing, and probably already has ideas based off both scenarios. What's wrong with asking the fan's input? If anything most of the fanbase would claim that's the responsible thing to do.

He's not the writer. They're actually hiring someone else. Walters will no longer by lead write, judging by a job posting seeking a new lead write a few months ago for ME4. Hudson is more like George Lucas know. He has supreme say, but from a great difference and is less hands on.
---
GT: BigRaff87
#57mixedlionPosted 11/20/2012 10:59:26 AM
I'm fine with either

Prequel would keep the same ME universe (which I enjoyed) but give us a chance to experience it through the eyes of a new character as opposed to Shepard. Only.problem would be the save import continuity.Sequel on the other hand allows for a completely.new universe set into the far future (new races, factions, etc...).

As long as the game's single player and we still have character creation (extendes to non humans hopefully this time) then I'm good. If it turns into an MMO, preset character or forced.multiplayer then I'm a goner as far as that series is concerned.
---
Vixen, Black Canary, Star Sapphire, Circe, Steel and The Huntress for Injustice: Gods Among Us
Poison Ivy for Injustice: Gods Among Us DLC
#58Urdnot_RuntPosted 11/20/2012 12:20:51 PM
Alternate universe, please. No need to ruin the story further.
#59PsyrenCallPosted 11/20/2012 1:01:49 PM
mikel200222 posted...
Prequel.

I'd like to see the Rachni Wars. Not with a single character but with a story between all the races during. Imagine being one of the salarians traveling thru the unknown relay. The crisis on the Citadel while the Rachni spread. Some major battles on planets only mentioned in other ME games as a batarian or asari. While the Rachni are trying to take over space cue the Krogan Uprising. And make the final battle be on the Rachni homeworld.

Maybe stretch it out, make some other races have a bigger part in the story. This was an early point in Council history before the turians came into citadel space but if the game needed to be longer just add the Krogan Rebellions and the turians

We already know how the Rachni War ends, there is zero significance to the story.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#60embrandedonePosted 11/20/2012 2:02:04 PM
Gee, asking for the opinions of the entitled masses who don't know a thing about gaming and deserve no respect?

Creatively bankrupt, much?