Hudson: "Prequel or Sequel?"

#81CaptainKatsuraPosted 11/21/2012 5:59:52 PM
Neither.

They're probably gonna end up making ME the space Gears of War catered to CoD players anyways.
---
Herp-a derp
#82charon78auPosted 11/21/2012 6:05:12 PM
If I had a twitter account, I'd post: Neither. Make a new RPG IP.
---
Don't pay the ferry man. Don't even fix a price.
GT: Charon78
#83spacecowboy44Posted 11/22/2012 6:06:39 AM
PsyrenCall posted...
spacecowboy44 posted...
you for one are confusing opinion with fact...and two have no idea what you are talking about

Ah, right, so you have no adequate response, so you just cry out "nuh-uh", stamp your feet for a bit and then pack up your toys and run home to mommy. Good on you, way to show me that you're a tuff little guy. I'm sure all the other kids at preschool are afwaid.

No, seriously, the MGS franchise does not have a good storyline, anyone who doesn't have their nose up Kojima's ass is typically aware of this.

you have clearly shown that you have the attitude of a child...you state your opinion as fact...you have not a single credential for what you are saying....im sorry that you have no clue what you are talking about
---
---Playing Hardcore with me is like quail hunting with Dick Cheney.
#84XucalferPosted 11/22/2012 3:58:37 PM
Prequel, the endings made it impossible for a sequel, except for destroy . And I want to see the political turmoil of the galaxy, I want them to delve into the lore of the species like the Salarians, Turian, Drell, Korgans, and so on. I want complete new story giving no room for old characters.
---
"And, as a guy that would kill you if you take away my candy, I feel their pain." ~ Glenn Beck, Pokemon Black: 4427-7164-8091
#85PsyrenCallPosted 11/22/2012 4:07:09 PM
spacecowboy44 posted...
PsyrenCall posted...
spacecowboy44 posted...
you for one are confusing opinion with fact...and two have no idea what you are talking about

Ah, right, so you have no adequate response, so you just cry out "nuh-uh", stamp your feet for a bit and then pack up your toys and run home to mommy. Good on you, way to show me that you're a tuff little guy. I'm sure all the other kids at preschool are afwaid.

No, seriously, the MGS franchise does not have a good storyline, anyone who doesn't have their nose up Kojima's ass is typically aware of this.

you have clearly shown that you have the attitude of a child...you state your opinion as fact...you have not a single credential for what you are saying....im sorry that you have no clue what you are talking about

And yet, goading you into throwing a fit, then making you give up, then getting all high and mighty was really easy. It's not my fault you fell for it. But I digress, have you even played MGS2 or 4? Overly long cutscenes, unlikeable main characters (I don't meant Snake), nonsensical characters who fly in the face of the rest of the presentation of the game, long winded characters and generally just inconsistent and poorly conceived plot lines make up the majority of the MGS series. MGS3 is just about the only one that isn't generic balls.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#86spacecowboy44Posted 11/24/2012 11:48:21 AM
PsyrenCall posted...
spacecowboy44 posted...
PsyrenCall posted...
spacecowboy44 posted...

And yet, goading you into throwing a fit, then making you give up, then getting all high and mighty was really easy. It's not my fault you fell for it. But I digress, have you even played MGS2 or 4? Overly long cutscenes, unlikeable main characters (I don't meant Snake), nonsensical characters who fly in the face of the rest of the presentation of the game, long winded characters and generally just inconsistent and poorly conceived plot lines make up the majority of the MGS series. MGS3 is just about the only one that isn't generic balls.

you are delusional....you pretend like you have won an argument that you have yet to even contribute to other than "NANANANANANA I WON!!!!"....MGS is one of the greatest series ever...the opinion of one teenage boy on the internet doesnt change the facys
---
#87Rafficus_III(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 11:50:37 AM
^ Necro-bump, much?
---
GT: BigRaff87
#88spacecowboy44Posted 11/24/2012 11:55:15 AM
Rafficus_III posted...
^ Necro-bump, much?

you are welcome
---
#89Rafficus_III(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 11:58:05 AM
spacecowboy44 posted...
Rafficus_III posted...
^ Necro-bump, much?

you are welcome

For what? You and Psyrencall are just using the thread to insult each other's differing opinions.
---
GT: BigRaff87
#90spacecowboy44Posted 11/24/2012 12:00:52 PM
Rafficus_III posted...
spacecowboy44 posted...
Rafficus_III posted...
^ Necro-bump, much?

you are welcome

For what? You and Psyrencall are just using the thread to insult each other's differing opinions.

...touche
---