Should I do this >>>

#1RKOMe2011Posted 11/19/2012 11:43:06 PM
In December I will have about 200 cause I get extra money, I have 2 things I really want

Mass Effect Trilogy on my PS3 with Omega or a PS Vita with no Game or Memory Stick.

With the Vita in Jan I can get me a Memory Stick & a game such as Persona 4 Golden or Ragnarok Odyssey

But the thought of replaying the enhanced ME 1 is to good to pass up with new trophies also + Omega looks friggin Awesome been waiting for some time for new SP content.

So what would you do if you were me ME with Omega or a PS Vita with nothing.

Keep in mind I will have about 200
#2GoldenSWarriorsPosted 11/20/2012 12:28:49 AM
I think most people on a mass effect board would go with mass effect.
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
My Krogan Rap: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995452-mass-effect-3/63422726
#3PsyrenCallPosted 11/20/2012 12:52:14 AM(edited)
Go with the Vita.

Oh, and if you're able to finneagle the cash into your hands by Friday, the Vita is $200 for the ACL bundle at EB.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#4FizixManPosted 11/20/2012 7:50:24 AM(edited)
IIRC, Mass Effect 1 will be available as a standalone digital download on PSN. Either get that alone or buy it for PC for cheap. No point in shelling out for the "Trilogy" pack just for ME1 on PS3. I seriously doubt ME1 will be "enhanced" that much. Probably just rendering at 1080p and that's it: no retexturing, no remodelling, etc. I could be wrong, but I haven't heard anything to the contrary; most likely what you'll be playing is what PC players already did 4+ years ago.
#5NS_RegentParkPosted 11/20/2012 7:56:06 AM
LOL. I have about $50K in my bank account. Bro, step your game up.
---
I'm pretty sure the Crucible was supposed to harness the dark energy of Haestrom to destroy the Reapers
#6donkeyofdestinyPosted 11/20/2012 8:31:54 AM
NS_RegentPark posted...

That's it?
---
So I just bought a roast beef sandwich with carmalized onions. There is no roast beef on this sandwich. - Number4429
gt/psn: DonkeyOfDestiny
#7big_lo1836Posted 11/20/2012 8:37:10 AM
NS_RegentPark posted...

He might be a high school student or younger......In that case its understandable that he doesn't have 50K in his bank account.
---
Currently playing: ME3, GoW2, Twilight Princess
#8Alex_SagePosted 11/20/2012 8:46:01 AM(edited)
Who the hell has $50k in their bank account? You're telling me you need $8k a month?

Do you know anything about managing your money?

Also, what kind of arrogant, ignorant post is that? Bragging about your money... that's like spitting on a homeless guy. You have zero class. Zero.

If you're joking, well, just come at me, bro.
---
"I am not in danger, I am the danger." Walter White
Gamertag: Cpt of Industry
#9meltor13Posted 11/20/2012 8:44:59 AM
Why would you have 50k in your bank account? You need to invest that **** bro.
---
MarioKart 64 Main: Bowser
GT: MELTOR13
#10RKOMe2011(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 8:47:47 AM
Look I am not Donald Trump & I dont compete with other people I do my own thing I dont care about how much money other people have like I said I am no Donald Trump.

Go ahead & brag about your 50k in the bank but in todays economy that money will be gone in 2 to 3 months.

I am glad I am not a rich b proves I am not a douchebag or an idiot like a Donald Trump & I am a normal person.

I like being normal, and I get along fine as is. But I am still confused on the Vita Deal.

Do you people think that the ME Trilogy will be out for sometime cause I can always do this next year DLC Omega cause DLC is always around but I am just worried about the Trilogy going Limited Copies.

I wanna do my Vita cause games such as Persona 4 Golden are limited copies but then again you can still find original PS2 Persona 4 copies even today.

Mainly the new Remake has several new features from new story, new scenes, new S.Links, Music Tracks and a new Opening Sequence.

Even though I beat Persona 4 this new Golden also sports a new hidden ending called Epilogue but you have to meet the right requirements to unlock it.

It would be so cool if the next Mass Effect had diffrent endings such as a Persona or Halo does depends on the level of difficulty you beat it on such as Halo you get a new deal if you beat it on Legendary.

Persona has to do with Maxing out the S. LInk.