Should I do this >>>

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Should I do this >>>

User Info: UltimateGeth39

UltimateGeth39
4 years ago#11
or you could get the vita and wait a year for bioware to whore ME out on the vita and 3ds.

User Info: NS_RegentPark

NS_RegentPark
4 years ago#12
donkeyofdestiny posted...
NS_RegentPark posted...
LOL. I have about $50K in my bank account. Bro, step your game up.

That's it?

Plus $100K worth of investments, and a Ferrari.
I'm pretty sure the Crucible was supposed to harness the dark energy of Haestrom to destroy the Reapers

User Info: Charmile

Charmile
4 years ago#13
NS_RegentPark posted...
NS_RegentPark posted...

That's it?

According to my last statements I have
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=cf7uJDhVZIE#t=1s

On topic: you may want to wait on the trilogy till either
1. The full one, with DLC comes out
2. The likely price drop occurs
The problem with restraining speech is, who gets to set the rules? If it's only okay in a certain time or place, who gets to say what time and what place?

User Info: twinstarnumber1

twinstarnumber1
4 years ago#14
NS_RegentPark posted...
NS_RegentPark posted...

That's it?

which Ferrari?
XBL Gamertag: Mydarkstar --- PSN: Mydarkstar

User Info: RKOMe2011

RKOMe2011
4 years ago#15
I forgot about the Vita doing a price drop sometime next year. Also many of my other games havent been localized as of yet. Usually localization can take a year.

God Eater 2 (PSP-Vita), YS (Vita), Soul Hackers (3DS), Shin IV (3DS), Tales of Xilla (PS3) and other games I dont feel like listing.

I may not be rich but my knowledge of things is rich comes from playing videogames for a long time.

Like I said I dont care about other people being richer than me, I dont care about having alot of money anyways I dont want alot of money as it draws out a lot of douchebags, thieves and everyone out of the woodworks cause you have money.

You have money, you get noticed and in the bad way.

+ The world is fixing to end according to 12-21-12 if not then it will be the domino Effect meaning a Finical Crisis meaning the dollar wouldnt be worth squat.

Also you have the Texas sized Astreroid called Apophis in 2029 also to deal with.

Also there could be a new disease mutated form meaning no cure something worser than Swine or Bird Flu or the West Nile.

But I think for now concerning my Vita/ ME Siutation I may just wait on the Vita to drop, wait on the better games and just do the PS3 Trilogy like I had originally planned.

Then use the rest to get me a crap load of el cheapo games maybe some new movies such as RE Retrubution maybe Dark Knight Rises also.

Next year is Kick-Ass 2. But for now I will keep on buying games and doing DLC on ME 3.

Thanks for the suggestions & Ignore idiotic & moronic responses

User Info: BushidoMusashi

BushidoMusashi
4 years ago#16
Pfft everyone knows Ferraris are soooo last season. I'm sporting a Lamborghini aventador lp640 I have 750k in my account and a financial worth of over 4 mil in assets. And I'm on the internet so everything I say is true.
GT: Purity6of6Evil6
Praeclarum Custodem Ovium Lupum
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Should I do this >>>

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived