Should I do this >>>

#11UltimateGeth39Posted 11/20/2012 8:50:25 AM
or you could get the vita and wait a year for bioware to whore ME out on the vita and 3ds.
#12NS_RegentParkPosted 11/20/2012 9:11:05 AM
donkeyofdestiny posted...
NS_RegentPark posted...
LOL. I have about $50K in my bank account. Bro, step your game up.

That's it?

Plus $100K worth of investments, and a Ferrari.
---
I'm pretty sure the Crucible was supposed to harness the dark energy of Haestrom to destroy the Reapers
#13CharmilePosted 11/20/2012 9:23:11 AM
NS_RegentPark posted...
NS_RegentPark posted...

That's it?

According to my last statements I have
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=cf7uJDhVZIE#t=1s

On topic: you may want to wait on the trilogy till either
1. The full one, with DLC comes out
2. The likely price drop occurs
---
The problem with restraining speech is, who gets to set the rules? If it's only okay in a certain time or place, who gets to say what time and what place?
#14twinstarnumber1Posted 11/20/2012 9:39:23 AM
NS_RegentPark posted...
NS_RegentPark posted...

That's it?

which Ferrari?
---
XBL Gamertag: Mydarkstar --- PSN: Mydarkstar
#15RKOMe2011(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 10:04:01 AM
I forgot about the Vita doing a price drop sometime next year. Also many of my other games havent been localized as of yet. Usually localization can take a year.

God Eater 2 (PSP-Vita), YS (Vita), Soul Hackers (3DS), Shin IV (3DS), Tales of Xilla (PS3) and other games I dont feel like listing.

I may not be rich but my knowledge of things is rich comes from playing videogames for a long time.

Like I said I dont care about other people being richer than me, I dont care about having alot of money anyways I dont want alot of money as it draws out a lot of douchebags, thieves and everyone out of the woodworks cause you have money.

You have money, you get noticed and in the bad way.

+ The world is fixing to end according to 12-21-12 if not then it will be the domino Effect meaning a Finical Crisis meaning the dollar wouldnt be worth squat.

Also you have the Texas sized Astreroid called Apophis in 2029 also to deal with.

Also there could be a new disease mutated form meaning no cure something worser than Swine or Bird Flu or the West Nile.

But I think for now concerning my Vita/ ME Siutation I may just wait on the Vita to drop, wait on the better games and just do the PS3 Trilogy like I had originally planned.

Then use the rest to get me a crap load of el cheapo games maybe some new movies such as RE Retrubution maybe Dark Knight Rises also.

Next year is Kick-Ass 2. But for now I will keep on buying games and doing DLC on ME 3.

Thanks for the suggestions & Ignore idiotic & moronic responses
#16BushidoMusashiPosted 11/20/2012 3:49:15 PM
Pfft everyone knows Ferraris are soooo last season. I'm sporting a Lamborghini aventador lp640 I have 750k in my account and a financial worth of over 4 mil in assets. And I'm on the internet so everything I say is true.
---
GT: Purity6of6Evil6
Praeclarum Custodem Ovium Lupum