Looking for silver/gold teammates.

#1Praetor18Posted 11/20/2012 12:43:31 PM
Well, mostly for silver I guess. But having grinded that difficulty for a long while now, I feel I've paid my dues and it's time to move on to gold (Not to mention that 30~k per match is a bit meh. I want mah creditz =P). It's just that randoms are a pretty unreliable bunch, so it'd be nice to play with people who know what they're doing for a change, instead of having to worry almost every match if it's gonna wipe or not. Also, I have a mic so lack of communication won't be an issue either.

GT is Praetastic. Most likely going to be on later if anyone wants to play.
---
El Psy Congroo
#2Safer_777Posted 11/20/2012 12:56:07 PM
I am pretty sure you can beat Silver with anybody.For Gold if even one player is good,you are still okay.
---
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
#3big_lo1836Posted 11/20/2012 1:11:01 PM
Safer_777 posted...
I am pretty sure you can beat Silver with anybody.For Gold if even one player is good,you are still okay.

Define "good" before you make statements like that. Good to some is great to others.
---
Currently playing: ME3, GoW2, Twilight Princess
#4zhobanPosted 11/20/2012 1:19:31 PM
Praetor18 posted...
Well, mostly for silver I guess. But having grinded that difficulty for a long while now, I feel I've paid my dues and it's time to move on to gold (Not to mention that 30~k per match is a bit meh. I want mah creditz =P). It's just that randoms are a pretty unreliable bunch, so it'd be nice to play with people who know what they're doing for a change, instead of having to worry almost every match if it's gonna wipe or not. Also, I have a mic so lack of communication won't be an issue either.

GT is Praetastic. Most likely going to be on later if anyone wants to play.

You should be fine with randoms. I always pick my Kroguard with a Piranha and I am fine. Granted it's a Kroguard but I've only played one match where it turned out badly but that was because I was my Volus Engineer and anything that could go wrong did go wrong. However, I do pretty much only exclusively play Firebase Glacier. I could play other places but to me it gets done a lot quicker on that map.
---
Don't get all holy on me, James. This town called you, too. You and me are the same. We're not like other people. Eddie Dombrowski (Silent Hill 2)
#5Praetor18(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 1:41:21 PM

Well, silver is not that much of a problem for me, it's just that with a good team you can clear it faster, thus a better credit/time ratio. And I don't consider myself good enough to be carrying an entire team on Gold to be honest. At least not yet.

You should be fine with randoms. I always pick my Kroguard with a Piranha and I am fine. Granted it's a Kroguard but I've only played one match where it turned out badly but that was because I was my Volus Engineer and anything that could go wrong did go wrong. However, I do pretty much only exclusively play Firebase Glacier. I could play other places but to me it gets done a lot quicker on that map.

Unfortunately I don't have either Kroguar or Piranha, those two really elude me, heh. The RNG has decided to give me stuff like Harriers, PPRs and whatnot though, but not a single Kroguard... Dang it RNG, what gives?
---
El Psy Congroo
#6Superfluou5Posted 11/20/2012 2:18:13 PM
I've been playing glacier silver for some of the 200 waves challenges. It's quicker than gold and isn't as boring as bronze. You can add me for some silver glacier if you want.
---
lll Jank lll
(those are L's)
#7Praetor18(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 3:00:15 PM
Yeah, those 200 waves challenges can be pretty annoying...
---
El Psy Congroo
#8YamatoBeatsPosted 11/20/2012 3:15:55 PM
I'm always down for ME3, though I might be a bit rusty from all the FPS I've been playing lately. I'll add you now.
#9zhobanPosted 11/20/2012 3:57:02 PM
Praetor18 posted...
Unfortunately I don't have either Kroguar or Piranha, those two really elude me, heh. The RNG has decided to give me stuff like Harriers, PPRs and whatnot though, but not a single Kroguard... Dang it RNG, what gives?

Really? You're lucky. I would go with the Turian Soldier or Destroyer then if you have either of those. I was lucky and didn't really play much until about the time Earth was going to come out, getting lucky with the Vorcha Soldier. Then about the day or so after Earth got released I got the Piranha though it still took me awhile to get it maxed out. Luckily now I don't have to worry about it since I have all of my Rares maxed out with the exception of the Volus Mercenary but that's just because I only had enough for one PSP.
---
Don't get all holy on me, James. This town called you, too. You and me are the same. We're not like other people. Eddie Dombrowski (Silent Hill 2)
#10zhobanPosted 11/20/2012 4:07:30 PM
YamatoBeats posted...
I'm always down for ME3, though I might be a bit rusty from all the FPS I've been playing lately. I'll add you now.

I've come to the conclusion that I am one of the few who didn't go to any other game. Granted, I played a bit of Borderlands 2 and very little of Halo 4 but overall I've stuck with the Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer. About the only game I've really played otherwise was Blue Dragon.
---