Looking for silver/gold teammates.

#21Praetor18(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 11:07:26 AM
I'm not going to lie, it's really weird when you have none of the people from Gamefaqs added but I've come across at least two or three people from the boards. One of them I played with last night for a match.

That hasn't happened to me yet, or at least I don't think it has. I rarely pay attention to the GTs in the lobby anyway, unless someone has a pretty unique one.

possessed scions man
corpse camping with grenades,not cool

Ugh, yeah I know that feeling. Scions feel so OP sometimes... =(
---
El Psy Congroo
#22zhobanPosted 11/22/2012 11:39:08 PM
Praetor18 posted...
That hasn't happened to me yet, or at least I don't think it has. I rarely pay attention to the GTs in the lobby anyway, unless someone has a pretty unique one.

I did only because it was one of those they put their Gamertag as their signature, or it was their Gamertag as their username so it kind of stood out. Aside from that about the only other two Gamertags that have stood out to me that were just for Gamertag alone were probably, one of which being a reference to Silent Hill 3 and I noticed a Silent Hill 2 quote in their bio as well as a Gamertag reference to The Blair Thumb.
---
Don't get all holy on me, James. This town called you, too. You and me are the same. We're not like other people. Eddie Dombrowski (Silent Hill 2)