Do power ammos make insanity in sp easier?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Do power ammos make insanity in sp easier?
4 years ago#1
I always figured that if you don't use ammo like cryo or incendiary, it would make the game more difficult. Is that really the case or am I stupoid?
SSBB FC:0946-1920-8546
4 years ago#2
use exploding incendiary on the particle rifle
4 years ago#3
ammo powers are epic, having trouble bringing down a shied? pop on disruptor, trouble finishing that brute, burn its butt with incendiary or punch through with AP.

Ammo power is there to help you not hinder.
I like Robotech and Cookies
4 years ago#4
Yes, ammo powers make the game easier, but not by a great amount. You could still beat insanity without them, specially if you more power driven. Using them is a big plus and will make your life easier.
PSN: AbzolutZRO XBL: Abzolut ZRO
4 years ago#5
well he could go the techarmor/barrier, or ME 1 immunity way and then warp the testies off anything and shoot them then.....
I like Robotech and Cookies
4 years ago#6
Part of why insanity is so easy is because of how broken ammo powers can be. Another part is weight system.
"Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"
4 years ago#7
Absolutely, everytime I spec one of my squaddies powers trees and they have an ammo power, I make sure they can give it to everyone.
The word of the day is "Legs." Spread it around.
GT: TimoInsano
4 years ago#8
Isn't insanity easy enough as it is? This game is way too easy lol. ME2 was much much more difficult
I never sleep cuz sleep is the cousin of death
4 years ago#9
I agree, ME2 was the only ME game which was hard on insanity. ME1 was just tedious, ME3 was just easy.
Maybe Doopliss isn't kicking ass, but he's taking names!
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Do power ammos make insanity in sp easier?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived