Do power ammos make insanity in sp easier?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Do power ammos make insanity in sp easier?
3 years ago#1
I always figured that if you don't use ammo like cryo or incendiary, it would make the game more difficult. Is that really the case or am I stupoid?
---
SSBB FC:0946-1920-8546
3 years ago#2
use exploding incendiary on the particle rifle
3 years ago#3
ammo powers are epic, having trouble bringing down a shied? pop on disruptor, trouble finishing that brute, burn its butt with incendiary or punch through with AP.

Ammo power is there to help you not hinder.
---
I like Robotech and Cookies
3 years ago#4
Yes, ammo powers make the game easier, but not by a great amount. You could still beat insanity without them, specially if you more power driven. Using them is a big plus and will make your life easier.
---
PSN: AbzolutZRO XBL: Abzolut ZRO
3 years ago#5
well he could go the techarmor/barrier, or ME 1 immunity way and then warp the testies off anything and shoot them then.....
---
I like Robotech and Cookies
3 years ago#6
Part of why insanity is so easy is because of how broken ammo powers can be. Another part is weight system.
---
"Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"
3 years ago#7
Absolutely, everytime I spec one of my squaddies powers trees and they have an ammo power, I make sure they can give it to everyone.
---
The word of the day is "Legs." Spread it around.
GT: TimoInsano
3 years ago#8
Isn't insanity easy enough as it is? This game is way too easy lol. ME2 was much much more difficult
---
I never sleep cuz sleep is the cousin of death
3 years ago#9
I agree, ME2 was the only ME game which was hard on insanity. ME1 was just tedious, ME3 was just easy.
---
Maybe Doopliss isn't kicking ass, but he's taking names!
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Do power ammos make insanity in sp easier?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived