Just finished game and saw ending for first time (Oh my lord)

#11andy12handyPosted 11/22/2012 8:34:49 PM
Extended cut? Ha, where we're going, we don't need the EC.
---
Gamefaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.
#12King_Madness(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 8:36:16 PM
I didn't have EC installed. So I understand why people hated it at first.

The ending didn't have to be a happy one (although that should have been a possible ending). The ending didn't have to be effected by every little thing you did. But I think the fans deserved an ending that was more fully explained, especially after all 3 games, all the species and people that could be effected. Huge slap in the face, I will definitely be weary of Bioware from here on out.

I hear they did release a dlc that was more explained, I will check that out on youtube. Very crazy stuff though, Mass Effect 3 was shaping up to be the most legendary game I've ever played, then the ending lmfao
---
Giants~Yankees~Knicks~Mavs
THE NEW YORK GIANTS NFL CHAMPIONS!
#13WatermelonFartsPosted 11/22/2012 8:38:05 PM
King_Madness posted...
I didn't have EC installed. So I understand why people hated it at first.

The ending didn't have to be a happy one (although that should have been a possible ending). The ending didn't have to be effected by every little thing you did. But I think the fans deserved an ending that was more fully explained, especially after all 3 games, all the species and people that could be effected. Huge slap in the face, I will definitely be weary of Bioware from here on out.

I hear they did release a dlc that was more explained, I will check that out on youtube. Very crazy stuff though, Mass Effect 3 was shaping up to be the most legendary game I've ever played, then the ending lmfao

extended cut didn't make it that much better
#14CharmilePosted 11/22/2012 8:38:08 PM
Rafficus_III posted...
We've done it, Marty! We are back in March of this year!

Rafficus, I have something to tell you, On the night that I go back, there will be

Transmission Error
---
The problem with restraining speech is, who gets to set the rules? If it's only okay in a certain time or place, who gets to say what time and what place?
#15LilyxLightningPosted 11/22/2012 8:38:57 PM
...because there isn't a character who explains each option to you, nor do you get to see the effects of your choice upon the Normandy crew.

*eyeroll*

Please, stay away from BioWare games. I wouldn't want them to have to dumb it down for an audience who can't acknowledge spoken dialogue.
---
"You have the right to remain SILENT!!!" - Jack Slate, Dead to Rights: Retribution
#16DH4428Posted 11/22/2012 8:41:27 PM
Rafficus_III posted...

lol'd at this harder than I expected
#17WatermelonFartsPosted 11/22/2012 8:43:34 PM
LilyxLightning posted...
...because there isn't a character who explains each option to you, nor do you get to see the effects of your choice upon the Normandy crew.

*eyeroll*

Please, stay away from BioWare games. I wouldn't want them to have to dumb it down for an audience who can't acknowledge spoken dialogue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3B_F6P-w-Q

just quit it
#18JumpingHornetPosted 11/22/2012 8:45:52 PM
WatermelonFarts posted...
LilyxLightning posted...

*eyeroll*

My Jimmies are Rustled.

Please stawhp

---
http://i.imgur.com/uwlEh.gif
http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/8536/topiclistve3.gif
#19Rafficus_IIIPosted 11/22/2012 9:04:11 PM
Charmile posted...
Rafficus_III posted...

Rafficus, I have something to tell you, On the night that I go back, there will be

Transmission Error

..... massive bro tears will be wept, I know. I'll miss you, Charmile. But about the future, and the ME4 board....
---
GT: BigRaff87
#20PostCrisisJ2Posted 11/22/2012 9:09:41 PM
My Jimmies are Rustled.

jfc people say this outside of tumblr?

Anyway TC, the EC does improve the ending, though still has some issues overall that really couldn't be fixed in like three months or so.
---
http://starcrossedstuck.tumblr.com/