Just finished game and saw ending for first time (Oh my lord)

#21JumpingHornetPosted 11/22/2012 9:11:46 PM
PostCrisisJ2 posted...
My Jimmies are Rustled.

jfc people say this outside of tumblr?

Anyway TC, the EC does improve the ending, though still has some issues overall that really couldn't be fixed in like three months or so.

Thats actually the first time I've seen it used/haveused it outside of tumblr as well >.>

Thought it fit the context.
---
http://i.imgur.com/uwlEh.gif
http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/8536/topiclistve3.gif
#22kungfuj0Posted 11/22/2012 9:19:50 PM
Nafzger posted...
Yeah, it's a great ending to the game we got. It just so happens that the game we got is a terrible Mass Effect.

I sincerely hope ME4 is actually just the real ME3, and they rewrite the entire thing. ME3 can be a fun MP interquel that Shepard had as a nightmare the night before he turned himself in to the Alliance.

You know, even though it would have meant we all got hosed even more, I actually wouldn't mind if they did just that. Do the old Dallas 'it was all a dream' deal and just make ME4 what ME3 should have been.

I would FIND a way to be cool with that if they decided to do it and they did it right.
---
Alabama Crimson Tide: 2011-12 National Champions.
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
#23King_Madness(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 9:21:21 PM
Just saw extended cut for the destroy ending which I choose. Now I feel satisfied, all I wanted some closure, that's all. I feel like if you played all 3 games, the least you deserve is closure, good or bad. I'm fine now. Still some answers here and there I wanted answered, but overall I will take this ending.

Interesting though, that Bioware went above and beyond with the Mass Effect series, then ended it with a whimper. A flashforward to an older Vega controlling the Normandy, or an older Normandy crew getting together for a reunion. Or even Shepard controlling the reapers and using them to take over the galaxy. There were endless possibilities, and so many things that they could have done with the endings. I think the shocking part to all of this is that they put so much effort into the series, until the little effort they put into the ending stands out like a sore thumb. Just my take.
---
Giants~Yankees~Knicks~Mavs
THE NEW YORK GIANTS NFL CHAMPIONS!
#24NafzgerPosted 11/22/2012 9:44:56 PM
King_Madness posted...
Just saw extended cut for the destroy ending which I choose. Now I feel satisfied, all I wanted some closure, that's all. I feel like if you played all 3 games, the least you deserve is closure, good or bad. I'm fine now. Still some answers here and there I wanted answered, but overall I will take this ending.

Interesting though, that Bioware went above and beyond with the Mass Effect series, then ended it with a whimper. A flashforward to an older Vega controlling the Normandy, or an older Normandy crew getting together for a reunion. Or even Shepard controlling the reapers and using them to take over the galaxy. There were endless possibilities, and so many things that they could have done with the endings. I think the shocking part to all of this is that they put so much effort into the series, until the little effort they put into the ending stands out like a sore thumb. Just my take.

Seriously man, quit focusing so much on the ending. You're focusing too much on that and ignoring that the rest of the game is complete crap.
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
Brutish tempers curbed by ten to twenty lashes.
#25shagohad3Posted 11/22/2012 9:50:22 PM
King_Madness posted...

You heartless jerk, how dare you choose the destroy ending. You eradicated the geth and proved Starchild right.
---
PSN: shagohad12
"Quick! Change the channel!" Zangeif, the only funny line in the street fighter movie.
#26donkeyofdestinyPosted 11/22/2012 9:59:20 PM
WatermelonFarts posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3B_F6P-w-Q

Was I supposed to like that as much as I did?
---
So I just bought a roast beef sandwich with carmalized onions. There is no roast beef on this sandwich. - Number4429
gt/psn: DonkeyOfDestiny
#27Mr_PipboyPosted 11/22/2012 10:00:13 PM
Rafficus_III posted...
We've done it, Marty! We are back in March of this year!

(Slow Clap)
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net
#28WatermelonFartsPosted 11/22/2012 10:02:10 PM
donkeyofdestiny posted...
WatermelonFarts posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3B_F6P-w-Q

Was I supposed to like that as much as I did?

her ***** bald like caillou
#29Rafficus_IIIPosted 11/22/2012 10:02:25 PM
shagohad3 posted...
You heartless jerk, how dare you choose the destroy ending. You eradicated the geth and proved Starchild right.

Please tell me your fist argument for preserving the Geth secretly doesn't hinge on Legion being your buddy.
---
GT: BigRaff87
#30CharmilePosted 11/22/2012 10:05:03 PM
shagohad3 posted...
ou heartless jerk, how dare you choose the destroy ending. You eradicated the geth and proved Starchild right.

Can you really make the second claim if we haven't even opened Schrödinger's Box yet?
---
The problem with restraining speech is, who gets to set the rules? If it's only okay in a certain time or place, who gets to say what time and what place?