Just finished game and saw ending for first time (Oh my lord)

#41WatermelonFartsPosted 11/22/2012 10:31:32 PM
donkeyofdestiny posted...
WatermelonFarts posted...
if only i could say that uncensored. for now the song suffices

I say we overthrow the censor happy overlords.

you know what happened last time i did that
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3B_F6P-w-Q
#42sheepman23Posted 11/22/2012 10:37:49 PM
The Extended Cut does actually make things quite a bit better... but it still includes Starchild, who, in my opinion, is the worst thing to ever happen to that series. Like, I reached the end, and there's this transparent kid telling me that he was in control of everything.

Wat.
#43donkeyofdestinyPosted 11/22/2012 10:43:11 PM

because you did it within minutes...
---
So I just bought a roast beef sandwich with carmalized onions. There is no roast beef on this sandwich. - Number4429
gt/psn: DonkeyOfDestiny
#44BattlegunPosted 11/22/2012 10:43:49 PM
Why did you not download the Extended Cut first? Or did you not know it was there.
---
Not changing sig until the Clippers win the Championship.
The Few, The Proud, The Clippers.
#45WatermelonFartsPosted 11/22/2012 10:44:03 PM

because you did it within minutes...

WooferZ
---
#46donkeyofdestinyPosted 11/22/2012 10:48:39 PM
WooferZ

Do I not understand this post because I am tired as hell, or because it makes no sense?
---
So I just bought a roast beef sandwich with carmalized onions. There is no roast beef on this sandwich. - Number4429
gt/psn: DonkeyOfDestiny
#47WatermelonFartsPosted 11/22/2012 10:50:44 PM
WooferZ

Do I not understand this post because I am tired as hell, or because it makes no sense?

\WooferZ/
---
#48XgArrancarPosted 11/22/2012 11:15:39 PM
Nafzger posted...
Yeah, it's a great ending to the game we got. It just so happens that the game we got is a terrible Mass Effect.

I sincerely hope ME4 is actually just the real ME3, and they rewrite the entire thing. ME3 can be a fun MP interquel that Shepard had as a nightmare the night before he turned himself in to the Alliance.

You sincerely hope bioware pulls "it was all a dream" on all ME3 players? I don't know what you're on, but give me some of that.
---
"Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"
#49incinerator950Posted 11/23/2012 12:05:05 AM
I've come to accept that ME has been flawed from the beginning, and EA pushing deadlines and Bioware changing Lead Writers in the middle of trilogy development is an easy explanation to the disaster that will never be wiped clean from the long list of bad games of 2012.
---
DS2 improves on DS in nearly every single way. problem with DS2 is that you're having too much fun to be scared.~sc0ttmst
#50hmoobpaladinPosted 11/23/2012 12:14:00 AM
The original ending of ME3 is atrocious! We were promised things that weren't true. After the Extended Cut released, the ending got a little bit better. I'm cautious of what BioWare will do with ME4 and will not buy Day 1 like I did with ME3 until I see some reviews and gameplay videos.
---
"It's better in real life, more realistic, top notch graphics and all." - Twittsoup
PSN: t_chang, XBL: T3CH89, FC: 3695-0664-7596