Anymore Single Player DLC expected after Omega?

#1dragunreaverPosted 11/24/2012 5:59:53 PM
Any news or rumours or is Omega it for ME3?
---
I bleed Purple and Gold.
http://imageflea.com/pics/1009/6p8ruwmv.gif
#2iamdanthamanPosted 11/24/2012 6:06:28 PM
There is a new sp dlc development at bioware Edmonton. It is currently not officially announced, but it has been hinted at in tweets by devs. No word on what it is, though there is speculation that there will be a citadel dlc based on unused files from leviation.
---
All your base are belong to us
#3moniewitchPosted 11/24/2012 6:12:31 PM
that's cool
---
Jesus is our best friend & savior
#4shagohad3Posted 11/24/2012 6:17:16 PM
There was mention of a citadel dlc in leviathans files.
---
PSN: shagohad12
"Quick! Change the channel!" Zangeif, the only funny line in the street fighter movie.
#5XenoSuikodenPosted 11/24/2012 6:31:04 PM(edited)
In the twitter thread over at BSN. One of the Devs from Bioware gave a hint on a pretty big project the ME3 team is working on. It involves all the writers or the major ones anyways.

I found the link to it. He answer some more stuff if you want to read it.

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/323/index/12486978/2%26lf%3D8#15028852
#6whatnow12012Posted 11/24/2012 7:21:36 PM
I came across one called Guardian doing research but some say the Guardian deal could be the Citadel DLC.

Unknown Citadel & Guardian could both be Seperate DLCs, DLCs usually take from 6 to 8 months depending on how big & large they are.

DLCs can not exceed the 2.0 GB mark anything larger than that would be an expansion disk such as Dragon Ages Awakening.

Bioware did state that something big was on the way, unknown what this means Omega is Huge cause it is 1.9 GB, EC & Levi was about 1.7 to 1.9 also from Ashes is the Smallest.

Some have said it could be a deal with Mordin & Wrex some sort of deal Meaning they are involved or part of your Squad unknown to far away so we can not say.

The only thing i keep on coming across is Guardian & Citadel.

Also dont expect this next DLC until April - June based on DLC Time Frames.

MP usually comes out faster than traditional SP DLC.

Both MP & SP DLC Content are in the works ME 4 is also in the works rather it goes Prequel or Sequel remains Unknown.

Right now I am waiting on Omega before I worry about any future DLC Missions.

I suspect 2 or 3 more SP Missions and a few more MP Missions then ME 3 will close up shop then all focus will be on Mass Effect 4.

Dragon Age games do not effect Mass Effect or its DLC 2 seperate games 2 seperate teams.
#7dragunreaver(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 11:20:16 AM
Thanks for all the info guys!
---
I bleed Purple and Gold.
http://imageflea.com/pics/1009/6p8ruwmv.gif
#8fluffybunny937Posted 11/25/2012 11:41:34 AM
I've heard rumours of some sort of Citadel DLC, but where are the rumours of this Guardian thing coming from?
#9Drophyd167bPosted 11/25/2012 11:46:05 AM
As far as I remember there's still two place holder systems on the galaxy map (star systems that show up but cannot be entered), one of which is the Omega Nebula. It used to be four, but two were taken up by Leviathan. Based on what we know about Omega, it will only take up a single place holder system. My current guess is that we have two pieces of DLC left, the data-mined Citadel DLC and then a DLC that uses the final place holder system. Since the final place holder system is in the vicinity of Ilos, I imagine that DLC will have something to do with the Protheans, the Collectors, or both.
---
"If there are two kinds of people I abhor most in life, it's egotists and hypocrites!" - Drophyd167b
#10Rafficus_IIIPosted 11/25/2012 11:48:56 AM
Yeah, I made a thread citing Bioware about staffing all of Edmonton's writers for this next piece. VA's have already tweeted that they're back in the booth. I'm expecting something substantial.
---
GT: BigRaff87