How do you guys even play on gold?

#21bloodgod92(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 12:48:42 PM
Thanks for all the tips guys :) O do a lot of that stuff on silver anyway, but all advice is good advice, well... not all

I still think I will stick with silver for now, my Piranha II is not good enough to be taking out waves of enemies even with a group :)
---
Gamer Tag - Aldora92
Currently Playing - Mass Effect 3 MP
#22bloodgod92(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 12:52:24 PM
I enjoy the human engineer and human vanguard, but I am best with the Paladin... so that is my way forward, until I get the ghost or something... I may have been able to save that round on my own but most other times I spend most rounds dead.... that was pure luck and a little adrenaline that kept me alive long enough to kill everything :)
---
Gamer Tag - Aldora92
#23MalzelPosted 11/25/2012 12:55:38 PM
Paladin doesn't even have to rely on weapons though.....!?!
---
It is only human to commit a sin...
#24bessy67Posted 11/25/2012 12:55:56 PM
After looking at your manifest I'd also suggest giving salarian infiltrator, batarian soldier, krogan battlemaster and human (ex-cerb) adept a shot. Just about any character can be good, but those are some of the more powerful ones that you have.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#25BhelliumPosted 11/25/2012 1:01:19 PM
Malzel posted...
Paladin doesn't even have to rely on weapons though.....!?!

This. Power classes are the best classes for newbs, that's why everyone was in love with engineers and adepts on release.
---
P&L: Deal w/it
Cookie if you get the reference
#26XenoSuikodenPosted 11/25/2012 1:13:15 PM
One person suggested to me if you got the Kroguard. Use him until you get a feel and get comfortable with Gold. Then after start using other characters. I plan to try Gold once I get my rare equipment to a higher level. I have tried Gold but only in Solo. I did it to complete the Lone Wolf challenge which I manage to do. Of course later I learn using Kroguard vs Geth on White is the Easy Mode to do it. It didn't feel easy with my Hurricane 1,Acolyte 3 and level 2 equipment.
#27bloodgod92(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 1:22:54 PM
I don't really like playing Krogan... they are too big which makes me feel like they are moving really slowly, and I can't do with that, I need to feel quick on my feet...

And my Paladin needs hit shotgun to shatter his frozen enemies faster then waiting for CDs ;) It is an automatic so doesn't take very long :)
---
Gamer Tag - Aldora92
#28EarthshakerPosted 11/25/2012 1:24:34 PM
I've been starting to play Gold more and more myself, and I love Human Engies for it. Suicide multishock drone, DoT Incinerate, triple-bounce Overload, Locust/Collector SMG with ArPen/Cryo, SMG rail mod, Power amplifier, and Expert Package.

Feels good to solo brutes when others panic. However, Ravagers, Praetorians, Scions, and Pyros need to go due in a fire.
---
[Bracketeer from 1/15/05 to 1/15/08.] {Cogito ergo sum... cogito.}
Sept. 20th, 2010 - 5K karmaversary. ASURAS AREN'T NORN FURNITURE!
#29bessy67Posted 11/25/2012 1:26:18 PM
I see you have a wraith. Put that on your salarian infiltrator or batarian soldier and go nuts.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#30AlabamaLovePosted 11/25/2012 1:29:42 PM
I don't really like playing Krogan... they are too big which makes me feel like they are moving really slowly, and I can't do with that, I need to feel quick on my feet...

And my Paladin needs hit shotgun to shatter his frozen enemies faster then waiting for CDs ;) It is an automatic so doesn't take very long :)

only reason you're waiting on CD is because you're carrying a shotty >_>
you should be causing cryo/fire explosions constantly
---
http://i.imgur.com/bgevz.gif http://i.imgur.com/Gqlg3.gif