How do you guys even play on gold?

#41MalzelPosted 11/25/2012 2:07:22 PM
Prior to the patch, skipping Incinerate on the Paladin was usually the norm, but now that the mechanics for power combos has changed it's highly recommended to invest in Incinerate. Snap Freeze can weaken armor up to 50%, grant an addition 10% damage vulnerability on all targets, and Incinerate can get a 50% damage bonus against armor. He can handle pretty much anything.
---
It is only human to commit a sin...
#42bessy67Posted 11/25/2012 2:08:21 PM
bloodgod92 posted...
parting with my 6 shot, revolving fully automatic shotgun will be pretty hard... I named her Bessy...

Aww, I'm touched...
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#43led777Posted 11/25/2012 2:08:48 PM
My Paladin is my go to for Gold (the whole 4 matches I've done). I feel you on the heart pounding. This is the only game I've played where I have had this kind of adrenaline rush. It must be why I keep playing. I get it even on Silver if my team is bad, or Collectors. If you have the Talon that is the perfect weapon for a Paladin. Pretty light weight but still packs a punch between powers if needed.
---
Life sucks. Wear a helmet.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v705/led777/helmet.jpg
#44bloodgod92(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 2:10:37 PM
bessy67 posted...
bloodgod92 posted...
parting with my 6 shot, revolving fully automatic shotgun will be pretty hard... I named her Bessy...

Aww, I'm touched...

I didn't laugh till I seen your name :)

You are welcome, she will be sorely missed, and you are her namesake so feel proud, she has taken out a lot of brutes on her own, and is good at parting heads and shoulders :)
---
Gamer Tag - Aldora92
Currently Playing - Mass Effect 3 MP
#45AlabamaLovePosted 11/25/2012 2:12:14 PM
if you're stuck on that shotgun, why not use it on a character that can get more out of it?
---
http://i.imgur.com/sBPUy.gif http://i.imgur.com/Gqlg3.gif
#46bloodgod92(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 2:12:29 PM
led777 posted...
My Paladin is my go to for Gold (the whole 4 matches I've done). I feel you on the heart pounding. This is the only game I've played where I have had this kind of adrenaline rush. It must be why I keep playing. I get it even on Silver if my team is bad, or Collectors. If you have the Talon that is the perfect weapon for a Paladin. Pretty light weight but still packs a punch between powers if needed.

I used to get the feeling back in the days when I played WoW and was facing LK... it is awesoem, but puts me off the game :)

I am still building my arsenal, it is not too bad, but I need a lot more weapons :) right now i have 200% speed from my light SMG plus 4% from equipment :)
---
Gamer Tag - Aldora92
#47bloodgod92(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 2:13:13 PM
AlabamaLove posted...
if you're stuck on that shotgun, why not use it on a character that can get more out of it?

All of my characters use it :)
---
Gamer Tag - Aldora92
#48led777Posted 11/25/2012 2:14:49 PM
Hurricane III with Ultralight, Talon IV and Omnicapacitors III puts me at about 192% I believe. I rarely need to switch over to my Hurricane on him.
---
Life sucks. Wear a helmet.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v705/led777/helmet.jpg
#49bessy67Posted 11/25/2012 2:16:06 PM
bloodgod92 posted...
AlabamaLove posted...

All of my characters use it :)

I can't really blame you since your other weapons are pretty meh. I'd suggest maybe going for some vet packs instead of PSP's so that you level your weapon mods and mattock.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#50masteremeralPosted 11/25/2012 2:28:57 PM
Ah. I remember back in the demo when Bronze was terrifying and seeing 1 phantom and 1 Atlus at the same time was stressing. After playing Gold since basically a month after launch it my preferred difficulty. I can hardly stand playing on Silver because it's too easy.
---
Social networking will be the downfall of Western civilization.