How do you guys even play on gold?

#51Edgar_Allen_BroPosted 11/25/2012 2:57:26 PM
I swag all over the enemy, they just drop the fight and watch me bang their girls.
---
Quoth the Raven, "swag galore".
#52bloodgod92(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 3:02:25 PM
You said swag and gave me cancer...
---
Gamer Tag - Aldora92
Currently Playing - Mass Effect 3 MP
#53turtle225Posted 11/25/2012 4:07:46 PM
i don't know what weapons you have, but I actually use my wraith II on my paladin. The cooldown is good enough for constant explosions, and the wraith still packs a punch.

A Tempest X with the smg armor piercing mod and heat sink is also a pretty good weapon people often don't consider. At level X it only has 30 weight making it a viable side arm, or a primary for a power heavy class that wants to stay around 200% cooldown.
---
,=,e
#54manbearpig654Posted 11/25/2012 4:37:12 PM
Some of this advice is awful. 200% cooldown is not worth it. You gain a few tenths of a second on most powers. You are much better of with your wraith/piranha AND an acolyte.
---
Ah, yes! I was wondering what would break first! Your spirit...or your body.
#55code_kirinPosted 11/25/2012 4:48:07 PM
Paladin doesn't need an Acolyte. Between snap freeze and energy drain he shouldn't be having much trouble with shields. Tempest really isn't a bad gun for a primary either, though I prefer Piranha myself.
#56Edgar_Allen_BroPosted 11/25/2012 4:49:03 PM

Deal with it, scrub.
---
Quoth the Raven, "swag galore".
#57Rafficus_IIIPosted 11/25/2012 5:05:04 PM
Edgar_Allen_Bro posted...

Deal with it, scrub.

I apologize for this poster everyone. He isn't using insults from the early 90's because he thinks he's cool, we actually defrosted him from a frozen chunk of ice that had remained lost from society since 1994. All this is very new to him. He still listens to Ace of Base's "Don't Turn Around" and has a rat-tail for his current hair cut. We're trying to transition him more properly into the current times, but every now and again corruption like the term swag seeps in. My apologies.
---
GT: BigRaff87
#58WatermelonFartsPosted 11/25/2012 5:06:34 PM
Rafficus_III posted...

Deal with it, scrub.

I apologize for this poster everyone. He isn't using insults from the early 90's because he thinks he's cool, we actually defrosted him from a frozen chunk of ice that had remained lost from society since 1994. All this is very new to him. He still listens to Ace of Base's "Don't Turn Around" and has a rat-tail for his current hair cut. We're trying to transition him more properly into the current times, but every now and again corruption like the term swag seeps in. My apologies.

don't talk **** on Edgar Allen Bro just because he has the Telltale Swag
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3B_F6P-w-Q
#59bessy67Posted 11/25/2012 5:07:41 PM
Rafficus_III posted...

Deal with it, scrub.

He's the unfrozen caveman poster! RIP Phil Hartman...
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#60Rafficus_IIIPosted 11/25/2012 5:09:42 PM
WatermelonFarts posted...

don't talk **** on Edgar Allen Bro just because he has the Telltale Swag

http://caught.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Swag.png
---
GT: BigRaff87